Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Kill them all let the Orokin sort them out.

If there is not an option to not take sides i WONT be playing. Thats just the way i see it. I choose to play to NO side. They both deserve nothing less than my bullets and nothing more than my utter contempt.

Why not take a side, kill everyone on the other side, then kill everyone on your side? We are already called the Betrayers, might as well prove it now

So why do we have access to these communications and know more than the Lotus?

Because the Tennos have a hive-mind. DE had secretly added an Spy based Warframe for us to be able to intercept these transmissions. The Lotus isn't a Tenno so she can't see these XD

(nah, I'm joking....it's will be hilarious if DE makes a spy based frame though, wait, Loki can work as a spy frame)

Edited by mhyr1104

Personally, I'm hoping that the goal is to keep the balance between the two of them so they decimate each other's forces.  As I see it, a fight between them is good for us, and the longer that fight goes on, the more casualties on both sides, the stronger we are in the end.

I can't decide! I personally think the grineer are cooler than the corpus, I think of the corpus as greedy business men... and I feel like without tenno support the corpus are gonna get rukked up. On the other hand... I think the grineer need an ego adjustment...