The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

And remember folks all wars are bad. But I suppose a decent piling of rewards makes them feel better *corpus Logistics in a nutshell* All things worldly shall be owned and dominated by our Iron fist of dominance! *Grineer logistics in a nutshell* I dunno to me I think corpus would make a good choice and remember as long as nobody says RELEASE THE HOUNDS! and then twiddles their fingers saying "Excellent" I think the tenno are still going to win.

Yes last part is random, first is pointing out logic sets to help your decisions be better thought out.

And remember folks all wars are bad. But I suppose a decent piling of rewards makes them feel better *corpus Logistics in a nutshell* All things worldly shall be owned and dominated by our Iron fist of dominance! *Grineer logistics in a nutshell* I dunno to me I think corpus would make a good choice and remember as long as nobody says RELEASE THE HOUNDS! and then twiddles their fingers saying "Excellent" I think the tenno are still going to win.

Yes last part is random, first is pointing out logic sets to help your decisions be better thought out.

ya forgot the maniacally evil laugh with that release the hounds thing!!!!!! :o

I'll fight with the Grineer. Seems Corpus have found a way to use warframes, Grineer don't so i don't want Corpus to achieve their main objective, better help the Grineer that will still be with useless armor in their hands...useless..for them ;)

Edited by hilycker