Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Mars is Corpus territory. Corpus goes absurd lengths to protect Phobos settlements (thought probably not orbiting Mars anymore).

Alad V incites rebellion in Mars. For some reason Ruk is offended and attempts to "board" Territories.

...whoever is writing these pls stop. We already as hyped as we can be.

Edited by KONAir

This is great, another fight :D, soon it will be an all out war. And im ready to help the corpus, the grineer can clone themselves so why not help the guys who can't clone?

Edited by jimtv

Ugh...politics..

Wait...I don't have to follow these guys. They're the enemies of the Tenno.

Hmm...

Maybe we should work to cause more strife between the two factions. 

At last! Tenno with a functional brain!

Let others choose between ending up hanging on a wall of some Grineer ship as decoration, or on Corpus dissection table as valuable artifact.

Tenno should fight only for themselves.

If this means the maps where Grineer or Corpus are dominant, now features them both duking it out for supremacy, while you're forced to move through the crossfire...

BRING IT!

And then, suddenly Infested board the ship and it's a full-scale war!

*Loki cloaks and giggles as he switch teleports the enemies around into the other side's firing line*

Edited by ScorpDK

Actually, I'd side with the Infested. Kinda sad that you can't do that. I mean, they don't care for politcs, or power, or money, or... anything. They just want to consume all living flesh. So sign me in, for a happy and easy life along their side. And for cookies.

But seriously, this event is gonna be awesome. I don't care for the rewards, I just want to show those grineer pigs where they belong. Back into their cloning pods.

The Grineer are muderous, violent, xenophobic Psycopaths that use force to progress their imperialisic goals. They are basically more numerous but worse equipped Tenno. They are our little brothers, they might be annoying and sometimes try to murder us, but I'll gladly give them a helping hand against those Corpus scum.

I can't believe how many Tenno seem to have forgotten all about our cause...we are to side with neither, fighting only for our survival, balance of faction power, and peace for civil life...right? Then again, I guess backstabbing Corpus after dealing a blow to Grineer will have to do.

I can't believe how many Tenno seem to have forgotten all about our cause...we are to side with neither, fighting only for our survival, balance of faction power, and peace for civil life...right? Then again, I guess backstabbing Corpus after dealing a blow to Grineer will have to do.

We have a cause?  Since when O__o