Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

I feel like the 100 games is too much.... 50 is good enough. I don't think that people have like about 24 hours to play just warframe during this time.

what :D I have more than 180 missions its not just about the goddamn reward its about what you believe in. I believe that the Tenno deserve a fighting chance so I will slay everyone of the Corpus dogs !

what :D I have more than 180 missions its not just about the goddamn reward its about what you believe in. I believe that the Tenno deserve a fighting chance so I will slay everyone of the Corpus dogs !

I've been really busy during the weekend. I had a band tournament that took a whole day and I didn't get home till around 1:30 and the next day I had to do something else. No offense, but some of us are actually busy.

Edited by Jaren-117

Does anyone think people are joining and going afk and letting the other squad members run the mission?  I have never seen so many 0 kills, 0 damage dealt, 0 damage taken, all 0's down the line and people don't come to extraction and don't reply to in game chat.  I can run these solo, so no biggie to me, just think people are getting lazy with 100 exterminate missions. 

I see no problem with this event, btw.  Sure it woulda been cool having something other than exterminate for 100 missions, but its been a fun time.  Lots of great rewards, some cool stuff to come, and it's been so fun having the blue corpus tether thing boosting my rhino shield to over 1400, lol.  Give the devs some slack.  They can't make everyone happy all the time.  They made a great event with a new playing style and great rewards.  Be happy they care enough to do this stuff, and have fun. 

To be honest.... I'm a little behind, having decided to do the optional reset a day before they removed that option for good. Shamefully, this means that due to my weak level, and lack of firepower... I am unable to solo this, and even worse? This event had to go off and happen right before I leave on vacation. Where I'm at right now, leaves me only able to do solo missions... as satellite is terrible. Oh... and 10GB bandwidth/month. T_T

I doubt going into a mission and dying is going to get me any rewards, and I could definitely use a new gun right now, so this is nothing but purely depressing for me. Lv6 Braton vs Lv35 - 50 Grineer doesn't bode well for this "legend". x.x

Offtopic, how much bandwidth does Warframe pull when running missions in solo-mode?

But honestly, i think people who supported one side, through out entire event, doing all the missions in favour of same faction deserve at least some kind of graditude token from that faction, when the event ends.

Because so far such people get punished for their faithfulness and dedication, but not getting good rewards from some of the battles. Which is horrible concept in my opinion.

I've been really busy during the weekend. I had a band tournament that took a whole day and I didn't get home till around 1:30 and the next day I had to do something else. No offense, but some of us are actually busy.

This Even was the longest, they gave us I think one week was it ? and to do 100 missions which take 5 min each, I also go to a University and work don't try to pull BS please, if you couldn't find time Its not DE's fault.

This Even was the longest, they gave us I think one week was it ? and to do 100 missions which take 5 min each, I also go to a University and work don't try to pull BS please, if you couldn't find time Its not DE's fault.

5 min is if you rush it with very powerful stuff, best case scenario. it would take 1.5 to 2 hours a day for a week to do 100 missions, and if you work and go to school thats pretty much all of your free time for an entire week

I'm posting this here because I couldn't find another place to do so with an estimable least amount of people saying I'm posting in the wrong place.  I couldn't find too many people talking about this on the main event page, and it's locked anyways.  So did anyone notice the listing for the rewards for the event changed?  In the beginning of the event, I'm pretty sure it could have been interpreted that if the side you played more for won, that you would get their gun, AND the blueprint for the other teams' gun.  Now, the descriptions for the weapons have changed, and the reward listing clearly states that you will only have access to ONE sides' weapon in any way, shape or form.  The melee weapons were described as such from the get go, but I'm pretty sure the 3rd tier reward descriptions were changed to avoid any confusion.  I'm not saying we specifically deserve access to BOTH guns, I think it's fair this way, I'm just kinda bummed because I was counting on getting the Corpus gun BP, and now seeing I clearly don't, I'm mopstly just wondering if anyone else saw this too?  Or was it just "wishful thinking?"

But corpus isn't evil... They just want to be free...

the corpus may want to be free of grineer control but they would use that freedom to sell it to the highest bidder.

the corpus are motivated by profit. not ethics, not liberty, not justice. even in Alad V's messages about the incident note that he complains about the injustices done not to the corpus or the colonies but to the profits.

I would not not want my fellow tenno in the hands of someone who values profit over justice.

If Alad V wanted freedom he would have given the tenno to us in exchange for assistance with dealing with any reprecussions with the grineer. he did not.

the grineer are dieing and want to take the whole galaxy with them and they fear the tenno because they can stop the fulfillment of their bucket list.

Alad V does not fear the anger and wrath of the tenno to the point he thinks we will side with him no matter what injustice he does to them especially when he puts a price on their lives, the tenno need to basically stand up and say:

3s8wi2.jpg

Honestly? I thought this event kinda sucked. I hit about 50 missions completed after I was already burned out and somehow dragged myself to 77. I can't push myself to do 100. It's boring. Why was the jump from t2 to t3 rewards so great?  I had to do 75 more battles. That's killing around 80-120 enemies per mission. That's 8000-12000 total kills necessary to get a secondary weapon. Meanwhile, the other events were point based and the moa event was kill-based. Iirc, as long as you killed 1 moa, you got the frost prime blueprint!

Fusion Moa: 1 kill necessary.

Top prize for slingstone : 250 points, 25 missions minimum. Iirc, they were about 3-5 minutes long each.

All the artifact alert types: 3 missions, 15-20 minutes each. Hour max to get all of them. Somewhat difficult depending on group structure. Could be piss easy.

Arid fear, all three mods: 100 points, 20 missions minimum. Didn't get to participate. Heard it was easy.

Informant: 20 kills necessary. Easily done.

Survival weekend: 20 minutes survival. Little bit harder than the last ones, but still very doable and very acceptable.

This one: 100 missions, winning side.

If you do only 100 and each mission takes you 5 minutes, that's 500 minutes, or 8.3 hours of repetitive extermination grinding for a secondary that might not be so amazing. Hell, you get screwed over if you're not on the winning side. You don't get the secondary you wanted and you get a blueprint instead of a pre-slotted, pre-potatoed hand cannon. It's simply not balanced or fair, and it's very boring. I liked it for the first 10 missions. After that, it was just repetitive and stupid. I'd suggest adjusting the last tier requirement and at the very least, give the losing side the blueprint of the weapon they worked for and a potato blueprint to go with it.