Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Gotta love people blinded by anger.

The Corpus are playing around with dissecting Tenno (which they know will piss the Tenno off) and they are eagerly riling up the Grineer.

The Grineer are about to go to war with the Corpus, but they aren't watching their backs; they know the Tenno hate them and take every opportunity to stab them in the back.

They are both turning on each other and leaving their backs exposed; backs I'm more than eager to slip a knife into.

Interesting... Can't wait to tilt this conflict to our favour >=]

If there is side choosing, I hope we can switch to keep both sides as weak as possible - none can stand between us and those cryopods.

Ready the clans, war is coming and our kin need us.

Edited by GriM_AoD

interesting Lore, but Tenno are a third faction, we are neither of the other two. 

permanently taking sides to one or the other is a bad idea. all we should be doing is keeping balance. keep them both cracking skulls so we can kick back and do whatever we want. 

we need both of the Factions, this war must end in a stalemate. 

i certainly hope we're not expected to just cow herd to one side or the other. we should be rescuing any fellow brethren, and going about our business as usual. 

both factions have use to us, but neither have use to us if one or both is dead. 

hell even trick some infested to drop in and mess things up!

that's a good idea. let's bring the Infested into this to just f*ck some sh*t up. then all 3 factions will lose and we can laugh :D

Edited by taiiat

Nice petty fight. Sargas Ruk dies within less than 10 bullets from Acrid. Don't know what's the fuss about. It's like taking sides in an ants battle.

I always had the feeling that the lore and world building is irrespective to the level assigned to each zone.  i.e. Ruk can be a total grineer badass whilst still being lower level, etc.