Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Forget Moa - I want to get back in a Jackal (Tenno haven't done that since Hayden commandeered one way back in Dark Sector).

Or better yet: pilot a Raptor!

Pilot a Raptor? 

I like the way you think! 

Corpus and their toys all the way. Except we've blown a lot of them up already. Ehm....

Grineer Lancer < Corpus walker or gunner or whatever

Grineer Shielder < Corpus Shield droid

Grineer Sawman< MOA's because they run fast and shoot and also have a shield like a sawman so the sawman couldn't keep up but he could do some damage

Grineer Napalm > Shield leech Do I have to explain?

Grineer Bombarder> Mine osprey Well i'm sure the grineer are smart enough to walk to the left or right of it OR are they DUN DUN DUN

Grineer Heavy Gunner> Turret Your basically Dead if your low lvl and your in APOLLODORUS And its passed 20:00Minutes he will Kill you. 

Grineer Scorch = Fusion MOA they are pretty Sweet at dealing damage quickly Fusion is only a bit slower

Grineer Bosses > Corpus bosses Well Jackal the boss in Fossa basically stole the moves from The heavy infantry units of the grineer empire

Also Captain Vor may be a low lvl boss but if he were some how brought back to life and in the higher lvl zone you would gather a team against him.

Grineer Sawman < The MOA that hits the ground with his foot

Corpus+Grineer= Coreer

Coreer - Tenno= Tenno Victory

Infestation - Coreer = OutBreak

Tenno + Infestation= Tennosation

~1-(Tennosation Wins)-1~

And I Actually hope it gives you a choose to pick which side

But still if we had to go on a mission to defeat them all before anything bad happens to our fellow tenno these should be added

1.AI Tenno like hostages only a bit more fighting?

2.Grineer and corpus fight until you attack one side then they either still fire at each other while the one you attacked defends himself or grineer tries helping their own soldiers from dying while keeping corpus and you in check (Same with Corpus)

3.A ultimate scene for the objective like have 2 missions! First one is rescue tenno next is take out Ruk's Officer so ruk doesn't have to be killed in this and maybe with Alad V Maybe?

4. And Maybe if you do add the choose a side would you mind adding infested as a choose like accept them but not accept the infestation 100%

But if that's too much just do whatever

hmmm fighting id like to see how this plays out, but i'v got to go for the Grineer because i dont like the sound of the Zanuka project.

Well I Don't exactly like them cause they are rotten HUMANS they lost their Humanity a long time ago

And if Alad V didn't mention selling them I have to read it again then it might be to use or program them for a certain task so that the corpus can get rid of the oppressive grineer empire but hopefully this game doesn't end that quickly