Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Well I Don't exactly like them cause they are rotten HUMANS they lost their Humanity a long time ago

And if Alad V didn't mention selling them I have to read it again then it might be to use or program them for a certain task so that the corpus can get rid of the oppressive grineer empire but hopefully this game doesn't end that quickly

And also he said in Sling-Stone success

"The Betrayers"

Might mean as in traitors to the Grineer

"Have done our work for us" so on and so on

My Ash is ready!

Let's do this!!

my ash is ready TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siding with Corpus but...

I think it's fairly obvious how at least one part of it is going to play out.

The Zanuka Project...what were the Corpus doing with all those captured Tenno?  Dissecting them?  No...exactly the opposite.  Waking them up.

How many Corpus have the Tenno slaughtered?  Countless.  Enter Berserker, a Tenno brainwashed from her amnesia to fight for the glory of the Corpus.  Grineer problem solved...

my ash is ready TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAYAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*eye bursts open inside suit* BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Siding with Corpus but...

I think it's fairly obvious how at least one part of it is going to play out.

The Zanuka Project...what were the Corpus doing with all those captured Tenno?  Dissecting them?  No...exactly the opposite.  Waking them up.

How many Corpus have the Tenno slaughtered?  Countless.  Enter Berserker, a Tenno brainwashed from her amnesia to fight for the glory of the Corpus.  Grineer problem solved...

Her intentions:

Tenno? Who are those? New rape puppets? CAN I RAPE, MASTER?! PLZ TELL MEH TO RAPE THEM!

Alad V: No. Stalker (your brother :>) is already doing the job... *checks screen that displays stalker attacks* or...not. :/ Aight, you can rape them too.

Berserker: YAAAAAAAY! *1 week later* *enters room with one foot missing, and with legs open quite a lot*

Master, It didn't go very... well.

Alad V: *punches table* F***!