Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Well Of Life

Zachles

I was in the middle of watching Harry Potter, so I'm not sure what happened. I was selling extra mods, and all of a sudden I notice that I have one rank 5 and two rank seven mods, both are showing that they are maxed, so I can't level them further.

ttxog2b.png?1

EDIT: When I try to sell the level seven mods, it says "Well of Life will not be sold. Unique copies of abilities can not be sold."

EDIT: After clicking okay to the message on my last edit, it asks if I want to sell Well of Life for 500 Credits, and after clicking okay, it gives me another error saying "Could not sell the upgrade at this time. Please try again later."

This is really bothering my OCD.

EDIT (AGAIN!): Closing out of the mod collection window and entering it again fixes the issue.

Edited by Zachles

Now that I think about it, there was a brief lag when I sold my Well of Life mods. There were about twenty of them, I'd say... Perhaps that could cause it? The only other explanation is someone cast a Confundus Charm on my computer.

If you want to get rid of it, have you tried fusing the extra well of life into something else? 

It wouldn't let me; note that I said they were showing as maxed. There was no option to fuse whatsoever.

However, exiting and entering the mod menu again fixed the issue.