Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rest&Rage bugged? Helminth System

DeadlyCreation

Just infused my Chroma with Rest&Rage and I cant get the Day effect to activate.  Is this a bug or intended? -- Since DE doesn't allow double DMG buffing abilities and maybe the day version is categorized as such? wouldnt be surprised. Still think it shouldnt be this way since debuffing enemies should not count as buffing yourself.

Does the ability work on other frames as intended? Didnt have the chance to try this yet - maybe someone of you have checked.

5 minutes ago, DeadlyCreation said:

I cant get the Day effect to activate

It (supposedly) depends on your first Emissive color choice whether you get Night (Rest) or Day (Rage) effects.

If you have (another) Equinox, she'll have an indicator there for her starting form, so you can use that to see which colors give you Day.

(That said, dunno why you'd choose Rage over Rest, sleep is way more potent.)

RIP your fashion frame, since you're now relying on your (first) emissive color for multiple effects. 

Can confirm it works on my Nyx. Brighter colors result in Rage, darker colors result in Rest. The indicator should be in the same place where Chroma's element indicator is (i.e., right next to "Emissive"). That said, I have no idea if you can see the indicator on Chroma, since he already has an indicator. Hopefully you see both indicators, but who knows if DE thought that far ahead. ;)

22 hours ago, DeadlyCreation said:

thanks. was confused since the ability says energy color.

Yeah, that's not...great.

Oddly, Chroma was updated to have his passive reference the emissive color (and Elemental Ward's description doesn't make direct reference to either emissive or energy color). It seems like the person that wrote the "altered" description of Rage/Rest was just being a little careless with the language there. 

Archived