Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime

(NSW)FlameDivinity

Another day......another 24 hours closer to gud buff deluxe best skin boi prime.

Let us discuss the flaming, the divine. Nezha Prime.

Let us revel in our hype.

I'm still excited to see what design direction DE took with him. Even if it is prime, it'll still be cool, and I have the best deluxe skin in the game to continue using on him (though Hydroid's glowy bits are real epic ngl, and I hope more skins and frames get glowy bits like Nova's most recent skin and Hydroid's deluxe).

Imagine a Nezha Prime with a more athletic look like that one excalibur skin that I'm too lazy to find and link (but many of you probably already know which one I'm speaking about), a blazing sundial as his chakram floating behind his back, and glowly divine streaks through his armor that have light flame effects erupting from them.

Dude, yes.

Wbu all? How do you fine ladz rejoice in our gud fire boi's upcoming ascension?

I for one really hope that DE lets Nezha keep his petite look. His Deluxe is nice to be sure, but I really prefer his thin and young look more. Also DE seems to be in a habit of making primed frames more 'Thicc' than their original looks (looking at Mesa and Equinox) even though we have a shortage on Sticc frames.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ozgurozacik said:

I'm sorry but nezha's deluxe skin absolutely looks bad. When there is deluxe skins like wukongs and novas atomica, nezha's just looks bad

I both agree and disagree. I think it looks quite good. I just don't think it looks much like Nezha. I actually feel similarly to Nova's Atomica skin. Looks great, feels like it's not even Nova anymore but a different frame with her abilities slapped on. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)RanskyNoodles said:

Most of the deluxe skins are pretty good, Nezha's is alright. Vauban Citadel, Atlas Karst, Excalibur Zato, all top tier to me. Khora's is amazing, looks cool. Maybe The prime can rival, or even surpass them!

Vauban has some cool skins but I could never give up Phased Vauban skin for any of them tbh. 

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

like zephyr....nezha prime its a total waste of time, efforts or money. Who care about nezha? Before prime version she needs a big rework to be more relevant....

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Most people would agree Nezha’s kit is A-tier or close to it, and he’s a pretty popular frame.

Can't wait to get my hands on Nezha Prime. Then I can feed the regular Nezha to the Helminth fix a persisting dental problem.

Orbiter Nurse: "Dentist Helm will now see you, Mr. Nezha"

Nezha: "I don't remember having an appointment with a dentist"

Nurse: "Now, now, you are not a child. Please, step into the room over there and sit on the reclining chair. Just try and relax."

Nezha: "...But..."

Nurse: "You won't feel a thing"

On 2020-09-10 at 1:03 PM, AnemicLeech said:

I for one really hope that DE lets Nezha keep his petite look. His Deluxe is nice to be sure, but I really prefer his thin and young look more. Also DE seems to be in a habit of making primed frames more 'Thicc' than their original looks (looking at Mesa and Equinox) even though we have a shortage on Sticc frames.

Tbh I'm hoping for something in-between his normal and deluxe.

On 2020-09-10 at 11:58 AM, Lazarow said:

I just want nezha to be good looking shreded skinny boii, well he is on deluxe, and since inaros prime is better than deluxe(my own opinion dont kill me) I feel nezha prime should be close to his deluxe in quality and looks

Imo inaros p looks better as well.

On 2020-09-10 at 11:34 AM, carrymaker said:

Any prediction nezha prime coming? Nezha is my favorite frame since necramecha coming

He was skipped for inaros prime, so he's past-due.

On 2020-09-10 at 5:56 PM, rastaban75 said:

Can't wait to get my hands on Nezha Prime. Then I can feed the regular Nezha to the Helminth fix a persisting dental problem.

Orbiter Nurse: "Dentist Helm will now see you, Mr. Nezha"

Nezha: "I don't remember having an appointment with a dentist"

Nurse: "Now, now, you are not a child. Please, step into the room over there and sit on the reclining chair. Just try and relax."

Nezha: "...But..."

Nurse: "You won't feel a thing"

Lol

On 2020-09-10 at 3:08 PM, (PS4)ozgurozacik said:

I'm sorry but nezha's deluxe skin absolutely looks bad. When there is deluxe skins like wukongs and novas atomica, nezha's just looks bad

I mean that's a matter of opinion for sure. Just like my opinion that it looks great. Putting the memeing aside, I don't personally think it's the best (probably atomics since it has glowy bits), but it is up there imo. 

Archived