Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime

(NSW)FlameDivinity

1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Hey, if anything, those buns may become something even cooler, with the ribbons being something that's done in a way more intricate way.

Nezha, even though the more recent movie may have coloured the perception of him, is usually portrayed by Acrobats in the plays, people with small, powerful builds that are more focused on flexibility and agility than raw power. Base Nezha is actually very close to the body type that he's most famously portrayed as in the media that hasn't come to the West.

So rather than making him look more masculine, they may actually just embellish the traditional artistry of Chinese design. Our own particular attributes that we claim are masculine often simply don't apply in other cultures.

I would rather that DE continue with what they started (ie. making him have multiple nods to his cultural roots) than have them try to western-wash him. To me, that's what Liger's design with the Deluxe skin was for ^^

This is an absolutely perfect summation, can't really improve on this. 100% agree.

I'm confident that he'll look amazing. I'm pretty happy with how Wukong P and Inaros P look. 

I just hope he comes with Daikyu Prime, with faster charge rate.

As for melee, Guandao Prime would be perfect for him. Or they could go that way, where they make a new prime weapon with no Tenno variant like Euphona. 

They might even give him his own walking animation, where he skates along the ground. 

On 2020-09-28 at 3:55 PM, Hierarch777 said:

I'm confident that he'll look amazing. I'm pretty happy with how Wukong P and Inaros P look. 

I just hope he comes with Daikyu Prime, with faster charge rate.

As for melee, Guandao Prime would be perfect for him. Or they could go that way, where they make a new prime weapon with no Tenno variant like Euphona. 

They might even give him his own walking animation, where he skates along the ground. 

Yes. Agreed!

I really hope they'll keep his skinny aspect because that's what I love the most with my favorite lil' boy. He looks harmless but actually can beat everything.

EDIT: saw the leak, I'm going crazy it's wonderful :')

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GiltchInTheWarframe said:

Nezha Prime Access Coming Soon🤔 I actually think it's pretty good 👍 🙂

DE did our boi GOOD! Oh my lord this is exactly what I wanted and more. It really looks like they took their time with him. Guando Prime and that armor set are absolutely Z tier. And then that ephemera.....my brain cannot even comprehend. 

I've been wanting to start over on the PS4/5, but didn't have enough of a reason to drop everything I've done, even if it may be a refreshing experience. I think I can finally comfortably restart and purchase Nezha's PA to boost my start. Then I'm going to be smart with my plat, and decide not to use it to buy mods, as that was my biggest mistake in my PC/Switch playthrough. And in doing that, I missed a lot of content and lost money to boot.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH I can't wait!!!

Ghost of Tsushima 1.1 on the 16th, Nezha Prime on the 27th, Pokemon CT on the 28th, and free candy on Halloween. Oh how it's good to be born in October.

Edit: Getting second thoughts about restarting due to getting my Umbral forma. But I'll be without my Switch until the Pro releases next year, as I'm trading it in alongside my PS4 Pro for a PS5 so I don't have to pay much at all for it ($15 with the deals Gamestop has).

On 2020-09-10 at 12:56 PM, rastaban75 said:

Can't wait to get my hands on Nezha Prime. Then I can feed the regular Nezha to the Helminth fix a persisting dental problem.

Orbiter Nurse: "Dentist Helm will now see you, Mr. Nezha"

Nezha: "I don't remember having an appointment with a dentist"

Nurse: "Now, now, you are not a child. Please, step into the room over there and sit on the reclining chair. Just try and relax."

Nezha: "...But..."

Nurse: "You won't feel a thing"

Sounds like Nurse Ratched.

Very excited Nezha main here its literally my profile description :p
ive formaed him 9 times and am the Arcbishop of the NSC (Nezha Simp Cult)
Practically busted a nut with the Prime reveal

But real talk here, although i really love his prime design and am glad we can finally have pretty ribbons that arent coloured by the accents channel it does feel like DE reused slightly altered assets from Wukong prime for his scalp and chest and they look fine but they could definitely been more creative with it
Guandao and Zakti prime are also pretty cool looking but I was still hoping for some Daikyu love as well

• 3 weeks later...

Archived