Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime

(NSW)FlameDivinity

9 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

After getting a real look at the prime model: it's quite good.  I might still go back to the Yaksha skin eventually, but in the meantime...  loving those rollerskates.❤️

I actually prefer it over the deluxe - it's that good. The heels/lower legs are absolutely epic, and it's inspired me in my art even for lower leg armor. The heelies with the fire trail they leave when you slide is beyond amazing, and the way the fire moves on the chakram looks epic.

On 2020-10-28 at 3:18 PM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

So after i have now played him he's not as meme able as his base design.  Looks more like a really young boy then well a loli. If one knows nothing about the mythology.

All and all he looks fine. He'll still get some memes here and there.  I personally prefer his deluxe skin myself.

I actually think I prefer his prime over his deluxe. The lower-leg armor is very intricate and extremely cool-looking - especially with the heelies. And the ring on the back is absolutely stunning, with the way the fire slowly moves around with a Tron-like energy ring between the hoop and fire as well. The only gripe I have is how his tertiary colors with his arms, and how prominent his primaries are. Bright colors are very out of place in the upper portion, yet are extremely proportionate in the lower half. And colors are very difficult to get right with how his primary takes up such a large surface area. Colors like Purple suffer from that badly. Purple is a very difficult color to proportion well, and I work with that color a lot in my art, so I know how to color it decently enough, and how difficult and limited it is in options. Still my only fashion frame bane is getting my favorite color scheme right.

The thing I greatly appreciate about his Deluxe is how well it colors -- most frames and skins lack that.

Archived