Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts About Changes To Heavy Caliber

xbansheex

As the title states, I've been thinking for awhile whether or not there was an actual need to chance recoil to accuracy

Heavy Caliber was sort of the final hope to bring back the clan weapons which were in need of a damage boost to be on par or better than soma but well the accuracy thing just made people go "what the heck"

and my other thought was if thats the case with the recoil change, shouldn't Vile Precision be changed as well? its Precision after all...

As the title states, I've been thinking for awhile whether or not there was an actual need to chance recoil to accuracy

Heavy Caliber was sort of the final hope to bring back the clan weapons which were in need of a damage boost to be on par or better than soma but well the accuracy thing just made people go "what the heck"

and my other thought was if thats the case with the recoil change, shouldn't Vile Precision be changed as well? its Precision after all...

Well actually, the amount it alters accuracy isn't 5% per level.

Its real issue is that the accuracy alteration is 5x higher on certain weapons. 

I agree with making Vile Precision counter the spread.

And on the topic of corrupted mods, can we do something about Critical Delay? a 48% boost in crit rate for a 36% decrease in fire rate seems like it's built for slow-firing weapons like snipers, or continuous weapons that have a fixed fire rate, but the boost seems too small to consider using it for either.