Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

I say 2-6 per hour because its 1, 2, and 3 rolls respectively for each tier of reward. You arent getting 6 rolls for thrusters, for example, youre only getting 1 per 20-30m full vault run. So realistically its like 3~9.

your right then i thought you meant mechs fought per hour

Fixed parts of the HUD breaking after attempting to open the ESC menu during a ‘Mission Complete’ animation (going from Free Roam to Town/Hub). As reported here!

Fixed Scan Aquatic Lifeforms Mod sometimes not revealing fish on Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon. As reported here!

fking finally

On the positive....Loid has some more uses.  On the negative....16 days since release on the mechs and they're still fundamentally broken.  Going from the top:

1) An unintended 9th slot for the arquebex?  Two weeks to fix something that actually cost me additional form on because of your error?  Fantastically good job on that fix....It's like trying to fix the Y2K bug...in 2020.  Way too late to matter.

2) YOU STILL CANNOT SLOT EVERYTHING IN THE MECH.  That's an intentional all caps there.  It's pretty simple and stupid, but let me do the math again.  60 capacity when upgraded, and 12 slots, means you can have 5 drain per slot.  This means no single mod can cost more than 9 or 10 unless there's a corresponding one that costs that much less.  Let's run down the list again....highest is 14 with multiple 11s.  There are a grand total of 2 mod that will provide 7 drain, which is 4 with forma.  You literally cannot fully equip a mech even with 9 forma installed.  This is stupid.

3) 0.201% drop chances....Are you kidding me.  p=1-(1-0.00201)n  This means for just a 50% chance of dropping you need to kill 345 enemy mechs.  Is anyone there doing even a basic mathematical check on some of this stupidity?  If I wanted a 99% chance I'd need to kill 2289 mechs.  This isn't rocket science here, but you've managed to make an improvement that is just as insulting.  For Thrusters, and if we only do the first rotation, taking us 10 minutes, that's a 3450 minute 50% chance or a 22890 minute 99% chance.  To put that in perspective, it's 57.5 and 381.5 hours respectivelyGET REAL!

This is....disappointing.  If the next update isn't better I'm just done.  Anyone who sticks around is tacitly agreeing that this insulting garbage is acceptable.  I will gladly return your sentiment, and blow you a raspberry as an equal sign of disrespect.  This is either incompetence of the highest order, or Ten Cent is officially the poison pill.  Either way, if you show you're EA, then I'm going to drop you just as hard.

• Like 25
vor 33 Minuten schrieb psflip:

No fix for Toxic Ancient's harpoon bypassing your shield gating which in theory can one shot you if the level is high enough.. Unless the harpoon is the only attack in the game that can bypass shield gating. 

it deals toxin dmg. so yeah it bypasses, its bad desgin but not a bug

• Like 3

We still got missing Flowers in helminth room, my Protea or Garuda did not show up at all(cant tell bcs after subsuming garuda something orange came up but garuda was black red gold mix and protea was clear orange)

1 hour ago, Genoscythe said:

Dear DE,

Heart of Deimos is so full of timed missions that are artificially stretched to limit player progression. Please stop with that, it would be nice if missions were less designed about waiting and more about actually playing the game, fighting powerful enemies, doing all that fancy ninja stuff we can do. I don't understand why most missions consist of standing on a spot for 4 minutes and killing enemies, we already have defense, survival, interception, and a lot of nodes these can be played on. Latrox Une is the most notorious example for this tedious system. We don't have a single mission about chasing a target, stealthing something or a nice boss to fight. The killing enemies part is not the problem, but the standing on a spot with a timer and waiting for it to pass is. Please implement some acceleration mechanisms like the purifier mission has, please reward active play.

YEEEZZZZZZ... I think the same!!!

Edited by S0NGA
I think this would be an excellent content for a discussion!!
  • Like 3
Il y a 1 heure, Sunny_Moon a dit :

Finally a good way to get those mods

oh man, what about ppl who alredy have all mods.... , change the prob of getting frames parts too then, Nidus/Harrow are the most boring to farm.

• Like 1

Please make tier 2 and 3 Isolation Vault bounty transmissions skippable (or remove them) and increase Otak & Loid's movement speed in the vaults.

Edit: Please let us use the Steel Path mode/bonuses on Isolation Vault bounty. The drop rates are really low. It would be nice to have the Steel Path bonuses while playing them.

Edited by Zygmyr
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

This reminded me when doing Isolation Vaults in Cambion Drift, that red enemy markers during timed toxicity phase before entering isolation vault area where we kill enemy necramechs, that it can be hard to see the red enemy markers in mostly red map.

947F76AEF29A71503A42EA965DE5EB1FC13B166D

Edited by Twisted_Wisdom
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed many cases where the Sly Vulpaphyla wouldn't respect cooldowns, would fail to trigger, or would result in Client FX not getting cleaned up. 

It does activate nearly every 5s now, assuming you just killed an enemy so that seems closer to what's intended.

But as far as I can tell neither of Sly's buffs actually give evasion atm, not the accuracy nor the evade attacks entirely variant, as I cannot tell a difference between having those buffs and not having those buffs. Enemies are just as accurate, and hit 100% of the time :/

So I think you broke more than you fixed on that regard...

• Like 2

Fixed being able to fire your weapon during Undertow

well... guess my hydroid is getting some more dust after that.
I absolutelly HATE that frame. but that small "bug" made me had fun with a frame that i Hate... 
it was a fun bug...... dammit... 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

This is....disappointing.  If the next update isn't better I'm just done.  Anyone who sticks around is tacitly agreeing that this insulting garbage is acceptable.  I will gladly return your sentiment, and blow you a raspberry as an equal sign of disrespect.  This is either incompetence of the highest order, or Ten Cent is officially the poison pill.  Either way, if you show you're EA, then I'm going to drop you just as hard.

I share your frustration but everyone knows it will get changed. It's just a matter of when. Don't touch the content, its the best way to voice your objection. The less people do iso vaults the more DE sees that no one is doing it because its just not worth the effort or time.

• Like 6

HELMINTH 

So still  no Bile change materials. . No railjack ressource costs Who are Just outrageous. Subsumed cost /ability applying would be alright if it wasnt that almost everything cost BILE . Again pointing in the direction that the only problem with the HELMINTH system is bile...

Xaku

Not in this patch and no mention too.  Read the reddit post. NOTHING about range change which is the bigger problem.

BOUNTIES (deimos)

Nothing on the horrible drop rates/time it takes to do the Latrox une bounty. It is 100% the worst time wise and it is the less action heavy

Necramech mods

Good to see that some mods are gonna be at loid... but the rest still have atrocious drop rates. 

Isolation vaut

Make them choosable. If i want t1 i Will choose t1. If i want always t3 Iso vault let me do it. Doing them in intervals is Just downright unpleasant. Let us remove the transmission from loid . Again timegating it is Not respecting the player time investment.

Son conservation

Compare that to conservation on fortuna/poe standing and You would see that it makes no sense at all . Avichea are still a pain to see 

Gilding of infested animals

So it cost both standings and token ?  Since when gilding cost both. . Sure fortuna Gilding costed "tokens" but they were more easily obtainable  

OTHERS 

Stop with the NUMEROUS time gates.  At this point it is insulting to the player progression

Again THE  TEAM is only listening  to the feedback they wanna hear. You were on a Good way to listen more to the community but the team has fallen back in old habita

Edited by MunsuLight
  • Like 9

"Client/Host Data Mismatch verify your cache bla bla"

I did exactly as I am told... restarted the game... started a bounty... everything fine until extraction where all of a sudden I did fall through the ground and could not do anything anymore. ESC did not react anymore. Operator mode wouldnt work. No way to end the endless falling until all of a sudden the mission aborted with the nice "mission failed" screen. All rewards gone. Great!!!! Heart of Deimos is a non-stop bug experience.

Ok. Time for the next try getting a bounty done.

"client/Host Data mismatch" AGAIN!!! WTF?!?

Im done with this crap, Ive enough of this mess.

Edited by OP-R8R
  • Like 5
  • [DE]Megan changed the title to Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1
  • [DE]Megan unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured this topic