Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Still not reduced resource consumption by Helminth? Wonderful...
Convincing request:
Remove to the hell these "Nightwave Fissures" from Deimos (better - from all open-world-location) or enter the function "Disable Fissures in Open Locations". They do not bring joy, pleasure, profit. They only bring terrible lags and sometimes bugs. It is unbearable.

2 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

You won't see a subsumed ability if you sit in the chair as the warframe that ability is from (I see that you have equipped Xaku)

Don't suppose we can get a UI at the wall of flowers to show us which frames we've subsumed (or have yet to subsume)?

2 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

On the positive....Loid has some more uses.  On the negative....16 days since release on the mechs and they're still fundamentally broken.  Going from the top:

1) An unintended 9th slot for the arquebex?  Two weeks to fix something that actually cost me additional form on because of your error?  Fantastically good job on that fix....It's like trying to fix the Y2K bug...in 2020.  Way too late to matter.

2) YOU STILL CANNOT SLOT EVERYTHING IN THE MECH.  That's an intentional all caps there.  It's pretty simple and stupid, but let me do the math again.  60 capacity when upgraded, and 12 slots, means you can have 5 drain per slot.  This means no single mod can cost more than 9 or 10 unless there's a corresponding one that costs that much less.  Let's run down the list again....highest is 14 with multiple 11s.  There are a grand total of 2 mod that will provide 7 drain, which is 4 with forma.  You literally cannot fully equip a mech even with 9 forma installed.  This is stupid.

3) 0.201% drop chances....Are you kidding me.  p=1-(1-0.00201)n  This means for just a 50% chance of dropping you need to kill 345 enemy mechs.  Is anyone there doing even a basic mathematical check on some of this stupidity?  If I wanted a 99% chance I'd need to kill 2289 mechs.  This isn't rocket science here, but you've managed to make an improvement that is just as insulting.  For Thrusters, and if we only do the first rotation, taking us 10 minutes, that's a 3450 minute 50% chance or a 22890 minute 99% chance.  To put that in perspective, it's 57.5 and 381.5 hours respectivelyGET REAL!

This is....disappointing.  If the next update isn't better I'm just done.  Anyone who sticks around is tacitly agreeing that this insulting garbage is acceptable.  I will gladly return your sentiment, and blow you a raspberry as an equal sign of disrespect.  This is either incompetence of the highest order, or Ten Cent is officially the poison pill.  Either way, if you show you're EA, then I'm going to drop you just as hard.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This hotfix did NOTHING of the sort! My mech is now absolutely BROKEN! When I deploy it, it is nowhere to be found. When it is deployed within a reasonable distance and have to jump out for whatever reason, i.e. revive a squadmate, upload, etc., my mech starts to run in place like a Richard Simmons video and I can no longer transfer into my warframe, use anything in my wheel and I have multiple mechs lying around from different spots during Deimos bounties. I play on PC and if this is a problem with controllers then I am guilty as charged. If this helps troubleshoot the problem, hopefully this helps. 

What was the decision making process for the mechs? Archwings aren't left floating in the sky or near the ground when we get off/on. So why isn't there an option to go into the wheel and select the mech and put it away for a cooldown like Archgun or no cooldown like Archwings?

Why does the Mech not regenerate like the Archwing? 

I guess thanks for adding the Mech mods (4 total out of how many?) Can there not be any other possible way for these to drop? LOL. Increase common from other archetypes, uncommons, to this type of archetypes and so on. Has anyone done the math for how many runs you have to do for rare mods against the mechs? I mean we're talking about mods, not arcanes..... 

The AMP damage is too inconsistent, apart from that I have noticed too much that there are players who always get critical and very high damage that even without taking a wisp or using volt shield, it can destroy the shield quickly, it is impossible. Either they use something to always have the critical or I have too much bad luck, that even having always active shadow, I take wisp and use shields, and I have x10 vs, I do only 200-400 damage to the shield ...
Or in the worst case, charge until you have x70 void strike and barely do 1200 damage to the shields of the teralist and that of having taken unairu wisp, using the shield of volt and having shadow active ..., how is it calculated The damage of this? Why are there different critics, it is impossible for a damage of 23k to come out at the beginning and the next one to be 9k, and taking into account that you are the only one shooting ... should the shield aura not affect now to the eidolons and other special enemies? that is ... they no longer reach 100% effect.
It has been almost a whole year that the error of weapons with speed of flights against the eidolons when they leave the water has not been solved, the shot damage simply does not touch them, the chestnuts the same, sometimes the damage does not appear.
Now with the patch, the AMP, it does too irregular and absurd damage, the critical should be double or the "x2.5 CD or whatever the weapon's critical damage is established" that it says, but in the game the critical of AMP is up to 12 times more damage or if not more, so what about the normal shot ????, it does not make sense :c

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

•  

Great! Add the rest of the mods please! 
Also why aren't mod drop chance boosters available in the market?  Just like the rest of the boosters? I wanted to get one while hitting up the necramech vaults to make mine, and uh..

:(

As  nitpick: your 2% rare mods need to be at least 5+%. haven't you learned anything from making essential mods unavailably rare?! 2% is worse than profit taker ephemera!
Changes are appreciated but drop rates need to be increased too!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

Could those of us who already reached rank 5 have the option of ditching the trophy BP for the Captura scene? My friend literally just hit rank 5 a couple minutes ago and I feel bad for her.

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

• Blueprints and Entrati Tokens will now appear closer to the top of the End of Mission Reward section when ordered by ‘Importance’, instead of being buried under Mods and Resources. 

Necramech Fix:

• Fixed fallen Necramech’s Guard Mode ability not functioning, and instead just draining Energy. 

Helminth Fixes:

• Fixed Atlas’ Rumblers no longer Petrifying enemies in radius when casting Rumblers if you replace the Petrify ability via Subsumed ability.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards failing to match-make while in a Town/Hub. 

• Fixes towards failing to match-make after accepting to replay Saya’s Vigil Quest. 

• Fixed inability to Chat Link Rivens.

• Fixed changing from Cooperative Loadout to Conclave Loadout in the Simulacrum Arsenal not allowing you to switch back to your Cooperative Loadout.

• Fixed Garuda’s Talons not being visible on the End of Mission screen.

• Potential fix towards a script error caused by Sly Vulpaphyla Survival Instinct triggering.

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

What about us who were forced to choose the useless trophy? Will we get back our more than 100k standings difference?

4小时前 , [DE]Megan 说:

• Blueprints and Entrati Tokens will now appear closer to the top of the End of Mission Reward section when ordered by ‘Importance’, instead of being buried under Mods and Resources. 

ok, so what could be done for those who was basically forced to choose the fish trophy when ranked up earlier?

Changes:

DE, why u hate high Mr Players?

So, after I was deprived of this option, it would be without a doubt the option I would choose, you give this prize to those who took a long time to upgrade or who have no option to upgrade all the reputation that someone of high mastery has already upgraded... in end of day, high mr is disadvantage? 

(Also, quick note: I never made any fish trophy, cuz I hate this, is ugly as hell, so last reward is just a trash)

Archived