Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

What about those who already hit the max rank, are we gonna get a option to switch that out ?

Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

I suppose all players who got to rank 5 (spoiler: most active players did already) will have to spend an extra 120,000 standing just because they did it before this update...

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

Is this an out of season april fools joke?

Did I lose 120000 standing as a punishment for maxing the syndicate too soon?

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

Amazing, scammed again - first with Scintillant, then Necramech Mods, and now with this.

Any way those of us early adopters can get that Captura Scene instead of a one-time-use Fish Trophy blueprint that is worth over 100k standing less? And why do you insist on burning the people who play the content early, report bugs, give feedback, etc every update? At this point I've learned my lesson, I'm just waiting for 1 month after each update to actually play.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

•  

this is cool really wish I could of had this option when I ranked up, never wanted the fish trophy or any fish trophy honestly but love captura scenes

Thanks for the hotfix, just a small thing, the cryptosuctus fish trophy misses the horn and the nose, it has basically 2 holes in it through which you can look. And can you please make the steel path trophy for deimos and the token ornaments a bit bigger please?

4 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

Dear DE,

Heart of Deimos is so full of timed missions that are artificially stretched to limit player progression. Please stop with that, it would be nice if missions were less designed about waiting and more about actually playing the game, fighting powerful enemies, doing all that fancy ninja stuff we can do. I don't understand why most missions consist of standing on a spot for 4 minutes and killing enemies, we already have defense, survival, interception, and a lot of nodes these can be played on. Latrox Une is the most notorious example for this tedious system. We don't have a single mission about chasing a target, stealthing something or a nice boss to fight. The killing enemies part is not the problem, but the standing on a spot with a timer and waiting for it to pass is. Please implement some acceleration mechanisms like the purifier mission has, please reward active play.

4 hours ago, Flameghost said:

DEIMOS ACHIEVEMENTS STILL NOT FIXED!

4 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Yeah but this is still garbage. You know we can only kill a few necramechs every 30m right? 0.2% drop rates on mobs that die at a rate of 2-6 per hour is insane.

Necramech (Level 0 - 40) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Redirection Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Steel Fiber Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Thrusters Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 41 - 50) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Reach Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Blitz Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Slipstream Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Continuity Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Seismic Wave Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 51 - 100) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Fury Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Stretch Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Hydraulics Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Streamline

Rare (2.01%)

this things is good to see again!  ;)

3 hours ago, Gashryo said:

PLEASE take notice of this. I'm aware that the forum gets flooded with bugs all the time, but you folks should at least acknowledge that they're being looked into. (regardless of whatever priority they're individually at)

Don't want this getting lost in the clutter, now do we?

So... What about players with 5 rank Entrati earned before...? Best solution is not to play new content for a month untill all will be done right and game will be fair for all players?

General Weapon Changes:

• Trumna

• Removed Punch Through on the Trumna Alt Fire projectile. 

• The main feature of the Alt Fire is the radial attack on each bounce, and Punch Through can make it disappear through geometry. Disabling on the projectile only allows Punch Through to be used with the Primary Fire without affecting the Alt Fire.

That is a MASSIVE nerf to this gun. And your not even speaking plainly. I think you mean to say you are "blocking" punch through not disabling. AND once again you make a really strong weapon, then back peddle by making inconsistent changes for the sake of "balance". There is plenty of aoe projectiles that currently can do punch through they simply don't apply AOE until they reach their full punch depth. Also there is real utility to having an guided missile being able to avoid predetonation on a wall by piercing through it.

2 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

On the positive....Loid has some more uses.  On the negative....16 days since release on the mechs and they're still fundamentally broken.  Going from the top:

1) An unintended 9th slot for the arquebex?  Two weeks to fix something that actually cost me additional form on because of your error?  Fantastically good job on that fix....It's like trying to fix the Y2K bug...in 2020.  Way too late to matter.

2) YOU STILL CANNOT SLOT EVERYTHING IN THE MECH.  That's an intentional all caps there.  It's pretty simple and stupid, but let me do the math again.  60 capacity when upgraded, and 12 slots, means you can have 5 drain per slot.  This means no single mod can cost more than 9 or 10 unless there's a corresponding one that costs that much less.  Let's run down the list again....highest is 14 with multiple 11s.  There are a grand total of 2 mod that will provide 7 drain, which is 4 with forma.  You literally cannot fully equip a mech even with 9 forma installed.  This is stupid.

3) 0.201% drop chances....Are you kidding me.  p=1-(1-0.00201)n  This means for just a 50% chance of dropping you need to kill 345 enemy mechs.  Is anyone there doing even a basic mathematical check on some of this stupidity?  If I wanted a 99% chance I'd need to kill 2289 mechs.  This isn't rocket science here, but you've managed to make an improvement that is just as insulting.  For Thrusters, and if we only do the first rotation, taking us 10 minutes, that's a 3450 minute 50% chance or a 22890 minute 99% chance.  To put that in perspective, it's 57.5 and 381.5 hours respectivelyGET REAL!

This is....disappointing.  If the next update isn't better I'm just done.  Anyone who sticks around is tacitly agreeing that this insulting garbage is acceptable.  I will gladly return your sentiment, and blow you a raspberry as an equal sign of disrespect.  This is either incompetence of the highest order, or Ten Cent is officially the poison pill.  Either way, if you show you're EA, then I'm going to drop you just as hard.

all of this

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

Will players who adopted your update early get compensation with the option to exchange a worthless Fish Trophy BLUEPRINT worth 10,000 reputation for a 130,000 reputation rank-up?

This is insulting.

Archived