Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Leqesai said:

What exactly is the problem?

Thaumica has an unbelievably low drop rate and is required for building a Nechramech.  Currently the only way to get it is by plat-buying it or finding it at a Pylon.  You can still technically find it from ore veins but they have a >1% drop rate.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

This does not appear to be working as intended. The slot has disappeared, but so has it's polarity.

Also, your script appears to have reset my Necramech customization (colors were obviously reset to a previous configuration).

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

will there be a script running for the 120k standing difference for those who only got offered a fish?

1 minute ago, Alphas said:

Thaumica has an unbelievably low drop rate and is required for building a Nechramech.  Currently the only way to get it is by plat-buying it or finding it at a Pylon.  You can still technically find it from ore veins but they have a >1% drop rate.

Ahh, I see.

I ended up with a ton of the stuff from general mining. Guess I must have gotten lucky. The only bottlenecks with deimos resources I've had have been Scillant and the two rare gems.

Just now, Leqesai said:

Ahh, I see.

I ended up with a ton of the stuff from general mining. Guess I must have gotten lucky. The only bottlenecks with deimos resources I've had have been Scillant and the two rare gems.

I think the drop tables might just be completely borked because gem nodes are always supposed to be rarer than ore nodes yet the last like 7 or 8 times I've went out to go collect resources I've seen probably 5 gem nodes for every 1 ore node which is NOT supposed to happen.  On top of that I've been finding tons and tons of the two rare gems.  Often 10-20 in one short run.  Something's clearly wrong.

38 minutes ago, Dueliest said:

That is a MASSIVE nerf to this gun. And your not even speaking plainly. I think you mean to say you are "blocking" punch through not disabling. AND once again you make a really strong weapon, then back peddle by making inconsistent changes for the sake of "balance". There is plenty of aoe projectiles that currently can do punch through they simply don't apply AOE until they reach their full punch depth. Also there is real utility to having an guided missile being able to avoid predetonation on a wall by piercing through it.

the Trumna (the primary) is the one that launches bouncing bombs shoch do not seek targets and just go where you aim then bounce readomly. the one with the guided missiles is the sepulcrum (the secondary) which is not part of this change

5 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

wow 130k Captura Scene = 10k Fish Trophy
thanks for throwing 120k due to the fact that I'm playing at the wrong time

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

Really? you add a 130k rep item after i have already reached max rank with the Entrati and claimed the fish because it was the only option?
Oh no you don't! Give me that scene and take back your fish, i can buy it later if i need it (Spoiler Alert! I Won't)

5 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Could we get the same treatment for the spearguns? Punch-through is a good stat on them, but it makes the staff fall through the ground when thrown.

This, or fix it to not jettison into the atmosphere if you chuck it into mags Magnetize xD

il y a une heure, JohnnyMeta a dit :

The AMP damage is too inconsistent, apart from that I have noticed too much that there are players who always get critical and very high damage that even without taking a wisp or using volt shield, it can destroy the shield quickly, it is impossible. Either they use something to always have the critical or I have too much bad luck, that even having always active shadow, I take wisp and use shields, and I have x10 vs, I do only 200-400 damage to the shield ...
Or in the worst case, charge until you have x70 void strike and barely do 1200 damage to the shields of the teralist and that of having taken unairu wisp, using the shield of volt and having shadow active ..., how is it calculated The damage of this? Why are there different critics, it is impossible for a damage of 23k to come out at the beginning and the next one to be 9k, and taking into account that you are the only one shooting ... should the shield aura not affect now to the eidolons and other special enemies? that is ... they no longer reach 100% effect.
It has been almost a whole year that the error of weapons with speed of flights against the eidolons when they leave the water has not been solved, the shot damage simply does not touch them, the chestnuts the same, sometimes the damage does not appear.
Now with the patch, the AMP, it does too irregular and absurd damage, the critical should be double or the "x2.5 CD or whatever the weapon's critical damage is established" that it says, but in the game the critical of AMP is up to 12 times more damage or if not more, so what about the normal shot ????, it does not make sense :c

Pls  :C  

11 minutes ago, Alphas said:

I think the drop tables might just be completely borked because gem nodes are always supposed to be rarer than ore nodes yet the last like 7 or 8 times I've went out to go collect resources I've seen probably 5 gem nodes for every 1 ore node which is NOT supposed to happen.  On top of that I've been finding tons and tons of the two rare gems.  Often 10-20 in one short run.  Something's clearly wrong.

Are you running drop chance boosters? Those make gem nodes spawn more frequently. They also stack for everyone in your party.

5 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

Dear DE,

Heart of Deimos is so full of timed missions that are artificially stretched to limit player progression. Please stop with that, it would be nice if missions were less designed about waiting and more about actually playing the game, fighting powerful enemies, doing all that fancy ninja stuff we can do. I don't understand why most missions consist of standing on a spot for 4 minutes and killing enemies, we already have defense, survival, interception, and a lot of nodes these can be played on. Latrox Une is the most notorious example for this tedious system. We don't have a single mission about chasing a target, stealthing something or a nice boss to fight. The killing enemies part is not the problem, but the standing on a spot with a timer and waiting for it to pass is. Please implement some acceleration mechanisms like the purifier mission has, please reward active play.

Damn, i can agree to this in many level.

This is probably why i feel like Deimos bounties are heavily lackluster, almost all bounties involves defense task (protecting garv and co, protecting latrox une, protecting objects; excavator, purifier, bait station for iso vault, and that infested bait thingy to spawn rex units). We could've got a similar to plains commander assassination bounty spawn mechanic for the rex unit assasination and write it as 'you have to kill the rex unit's pack members to infuriate their leader of the pack' instead of another waiting game mechanic imo.

Plains got plenty variety just for killing enemies type of bounty and none of them are heavily time consuming (some do take long distance to visit but that is still acceptable as active play), which i found really promoting to stay in the plains and take another bounty right away. Vallis got unique specified enemy kill or credits looting stage. Cambion Drift? I really cant find anything new and in addition a lot of them are those defensive type of thing.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

So if we already hit rank 5 ... and took the only option  we got screwed?  the fish trophy worth 10k standing..... capturas are 170k?.. can i trade my fish trophy BP for the captura?

Archived