Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

A pointless fish trophy or a pointless captura scene. Don't care either way tbh. Ya'll are making a big deal about something relatively insignificant. 

ehm NO.

Doesn't matter from what angle you look at it this is NOT something relatively insignificant.

The difference is 120000 of standing. The issue is NOT about trophy or captura. It's about the STANDING.

Imagine you have just lost 1200 mother tokens.  Or 240 Son tokens. Or 80 Grandma tokens.

Do you understand now why this is a problem?

28 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

A pointless fish trophy or a pointless captura scene. Don't care either way tbh. Ya'll are making a big deal about something relatively insignificant. 

That's a 120,000 worth of insignificant wasted standing you're talking about. Could've done many other things, in game or irl than farming for that much standing.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A Fish Trophy is great

Y'know... By now I've gotten well used to these sort of changes around here and and have come to terms with the fact that if I'm stupid enough to be actually excited for a new piece of content and jump in early, not only would I have to put up with loads of bugs, but a fair chunk of the time I put into it will also be effectively wasted when requirements/droprates are inevitably adjusted in the following months.

But the very least you can do is be more mindful of how you approach announcing this type of thing and how you phrase the announcement. You've been through this more than enough times to know better. Going into preemptive damage control, while not fixing anything, would at least show that the team recognizes the issue. Being all chipper about it and pretending no one will mind this change, on the other hand, is on the same level as "pride and accomplishment".

I can't speak for anyone else, but if this announcement received its own thread instead of being buried in a patchnote of an update that itself is buried in the patchnotes of another update, and went something like "We made a change, and we understand this must be less than ideal for those who already reached rank 5 but due to logistical limitations we unfortunately cannot do anything about it. Sorry for the inconvenience." I personally would've shrugged it off and moved on, as I have done with numerous similar instances in the past.

I understand, having to ship an update as substantial as this while working remotely is all sorts of bumpy, and the practically-empty rank up screen was most likely just an honest mistake resulting from a miscommunication or an oversight, or in wonderful warframe tradition, was just bugged. But "A fish trophy is great"? Really?

Fyi, all mech affinity is lost on host migration.

I was running a T2 profit taker bounty in a public squad, was not the host. At some point in battle (in my mech) the screen froze, and when it unfroze I was not in my mech, I was alone, and all mech XP was lost.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

I can't believe you guys did this right after I ranked up my standing to 5 and got the Fish Trophy Blueprint. Unbelievable.. lol

0f427b6de1c975d23a4790e337d8a624.gif

Sure would be nice to get the Captura in a script. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think either of the other open worlds failed to offer an expensive Captura as the R5 reward at launch. Not very encouraging when it comes to playtesting and exploring new content quickly.

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

REALLY??? 130K reward instead of a 10k reward now...? How are you justifying this without compensating players how had no choice to begin with?

DE! What did you do to the skin colors. I am so sad! 😭
There are only about 4 pale skin color options in the game, why was it darkened?

Please fix this. I can't be the only one unhappy with the unexpected change in complexion color. This was the one of the options available for making a pale character that didn't look unnatural. 

Please see photo comparison. 

skin.jpg?width=1394&height=671

I maxed Ember, my mk 1 bow, my double swords, 2 helper bots, and am level like 11 on my puppy.  I have only unlocked my archwing.  I do not have launcher, k drive, nadda,  I just grok Ember's controls and can get her moving to archwing speeds without the launcher so programming takes over from there.  I have gotten locked onto deimos, earth, venus, cyrus because of this.  I don't want to put out spoilers but I see the twist in the mobius strip

- Oh and I have only been actively playing for less than 2 weeks.  I started playing after Deimos dropped.

They really don't want us to do mission faster eh? No reduction for timer in timed-missions/bounty.

Dear DE devs, please play the game without using dev console and savour how players' time wasted doing missions that supposed to able done faster.

Wasted frickin few days just to bring these kind of hotfix. 

[DE]Glen posted great news about reducing the game size and it really welcomed. Can you guys makes fixes that gives happiness to the gameplay, just like the size reduction?

Cambion Drift and the Entrati are awesome, but the timed-missions aren't.

Still on week 16 Garuda's Talons not working with Weeping Wounds or Blood Rush. I'll say this again, they're the only mods that make them viable for high level content. If this is an intended "fix", please let us know so we can stop begging and move onto other melee options. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Deridious said:

Just a shout out to the proponents of "not challenging enough" (who made the mech fights unbearable now - 90% of the time invulnerable with 300% damage return. You managed to make a fun fight into a thing I now hate from the bottom of my heart):

I hope that, once you turn 40, your EVERY day becomes a life-struggling challenge.

And most of all, I want for you to have all your skills you have acquired during your lifetime become 90% of the time absolutely obsolete and unusable.

This is from the bottom of my heart, so you can enjoy unlimited amounts of challenge.

P.S. I also hope controls in your car work randomly and intermittently... you know... for fun.

Oh yes, the ultimate sweaty gamers. I have to give them props for being amazing at games. It is truly a pleasure to see them gracefully breeze through this game and many others with the slightest of ease. However, there are those of us who are over 40, myself included and on top of that I am disabled. I know that I am in the extreme minority. However, that does NOT take away from my overwhelming PASSION for Warframe. I have spent near $1, 000 on this game and reached MR29 in a years time because the game and its story completely captured me. Even when I took time away from it to play other titles so I would not burn myself out and especially since I play solo and we all know DE does not include directions, this was a tough fight for me. I suffer with a debilitating nerve condition to include seizures, limited use of one arm and other restrictions. So when people complain and force everyone to play to their standards is very aggravating. I have sent tickets to DE asking for an option that would allow those of us who suffer from seizures and other disabilities the ability to tone down the Tridolon hunts and other rave light shows. Not a color blind option, but the repetitive flashing lights, or the archwing stuff and other triggers. The deimos event has been the most difficult because of the reds on top of more reds and few alternating contrasts in a lot of places. BUt I would never expect them to change the game or maps for me. Again because I am obviously in the minority. I would never in 100 years think players shouldn't be able to use bright colors for their frames and for their emissive energy on their weapons. But this is why I 90% of the time play solo because the colors do give me migraines and mild seizures. The Vault should have a Steel Path option for the players that are looking for a challenge. Rightfully so they should be rewarded for their difficulty level. But I don't enjoy being punished for my lack of skill level.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8

Fixes:

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

So, uhh, this didn't happen for me. I lost the innate Naramon polarity that was in the 9th mod slot and didn't get a forma or the Naramon slot back.  Should I just follow up with DE support?

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

To extra Forma capacity that can't be used...

Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

To extra Entrati Standings cost difference, I got screwed over twice in a row~

41 minutes ago, Darazio said:

I can't believe you guys did this right after I ranked up my standing to 5 and got the Fish Trophy Blueprint. Unbelievable.. lol

0f427b6de1c975d23a4790e337d8a624.gif

Yet another proof of DE just don't know how to make their game despite they've been working on it for 8 god damn years.

Why did nobody question when whoever it is decided to put a trophy blueprint as the only rank 5 reward? The same thing didn't even happen to PoE and Fortuna. Not only their design is not improving over the years it practically worsens.

8 minutes ago, chacachaca13 said:

Oh yes, the ultimate sweaty gamers. I have to give them props for being amazing at games. It is truly a pleasure to see them gracefully breeze through this game and many others with the slightest of ease. However, there are those of us who are over 40, myself included and on top of that I am disabled. I know that I am in the extreme minority. However, that does NOT take away from my overwhelming PASSION for Warframe. I have spent near $1, 000 on this game and reached MR29 in a years time because the game and its story completely captured me. Even when I took time away from it to play other titles so I would not burn myself out and especially since I play solo and we all know DE does not include directions, this was a tough fight for me. I suffer with a debilitating nerve condition to include seizures, limited use of one arm and other restrictions. So when people complain and force everyone to play to their standards is very aggravating. I have sent tickets to DE asking for an option that would allow those of us who suffer from seizures and other disabilities the ability to tone down the Tridolon hunts and other rave light shows. Not a color blind option, but the repetitive flashing lights, or the archwing stuff and other triggers. The deimos event has been the most difficult because of the reds on top of more reds and few alternating contrasts in a lot of places. BUt I would never expect them to change the game or maps for me. Again because I am obviously in the minority. I would never in 100 years think players shouldn't be able to use bright colors for their frames and for their emissive energy on their weapons. But this is why I 90% of the time play solo because the colors do give me migraines and mild seizures. The Vault should have a Steel Path option for the players that are looking for a challenge. Rightfully so they should be rewarded for their difficulty level. But I don't enjoy being punished for my lack of skill level.

I am a disabled gamer that has a ton of tech knowledge.  I actually broke this game in half from my accessibility jurry-rig that had been using my terrible video card as the bottleneck to make intended lag reduction tech obsolete.  However, that snapped Warframe in half when I upgraded and I am a natural stealth gatherer who likes to help others.  I can get ember to archwing speeds without a launcher because I made it possible for me to adjust the rate of audio vs video.  I'm trying to let the devs know so I can go back to playing like the madperson I am and stop hurting everyone else :/

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/2293555

My ticket that I am tieing into to try and get this noticed sooner than later.

Archived