Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

critical error after this update

When i try choice Helmith ability "PERSPICACITY" to inject it to warframe (ivara prime), the game almost instantly crash and close self, before even load video of ability preview. It happens 3 time in row for now to me, after 1st time even program for crash reporting get crashed while trying to send report on server (but after 2nd time all go well)

7 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

Dear DE,

Heart of Deimos is so full of timed missions that are artificially stretched to limit player progression. Please stop with that, it would be nice if missions were less designed about waiting and more about actually playing the game, fighting powerful enemies, doing all that fancy ninja stuff we can do. I don't understand why most missions consist of standing on a spot for 4 minutes and killing enemies, we already have defense, survival, interception, and a lot of nodes these can be played on. Latrox Une is the most notorious example for this tedious system. We don't have a single mission about chasing a target, stealthing something or a nice boss to fight. The killing enemies part is not the problem, but the standing on a spot with a timer and waiting for it to pass is. Please implement some acceleration mechanisms like the purifier mission has, please reward active play.

100% agree, timers make it so very slow. One example: just flood the vault with things that have to be killed to remove toxicity, just a dense mass of life to shred, rather than the timer with a trickle of enemies. 

Follow up post to my original about pale skin colors being darkened. 

Again, there are only about 4 considerably "light" colors. The palest being too unnatural to appropriately use. In these pictures, I'm using the "pink color" and the light tan. Please note I did not change any settings in these photos. 

This is what happened to the "pink" looking pale complexion. 

Before on the Left, After on the right. 

new_face.jpg?width=1318&height=671

And this is what happened to the Lightly tanned complexion. 

skin.jpg?width=1394&height=671

I want to know why you darkened the skin colors and ask that you please return them to their original shade. There were very few pale colors and this has eliminated all but one as a "pale" complexion. (I have other issues about excessive skin sheen, but that's trivial compared to the hue shift).

Thank you.

Any fix coming for vacuum, smeeta charms, etc etc etc while in Necramech.. my Cat obediently follows along after my Mech trying to help me but I have to run over every damn resource to pick them up..  Also what about some sort of Melee weapon on the Mech, I am swingin away with my 1 hand trying to melee things .. and they just get up and laugh at me.. very embarrasing for my Necramechs ego...

Still no fixes for fishing being broken as discussed here: 

TLDR: fish do not actively spawn at a decent rate when players are attempting to fish. We understand that you implemented more resources per fish, but fishing is simply not fun when you have to sit around doing nothing while hoping fish will spawn. This doesn't reward active gameplay. It is not fun. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards blank ‘Mission Progress’ screen when viewed while in a Necramech. 

• Still some issues with going from Warframe > Operator > then to Necramech.

One of the recent updates broke affinity when going from Operator > Necramech
I have only experienced it on the arch-gun but could be the case for the Necramech and the exalted weapon too.

There is also still the issue of the warframe "disappearing" and being unable to go back to it.

7小时前 , Cmdr-A 说:

Thanks for the updates. A good amount of stuff that needed to be.  Though can we get a command for killing our frame? Sometimes its not possible to die in some cases when getting bugged and need it to refresh our frame unbugged.  Since I don't see any bug fix here about the fishing spear one getting stuck and unable to move. I'd really implore to have a command like this. Being stuck as inaros who cannot die or an ivara while invisible for 56 minutes is not ideal.

Until this bug is fixed, I will not touch this game again.

We can assist in testing, or spend platinum to achieve progress

But DE... When you become players, because of this bug, you lose 1 hour of hard work, fishing, ore, etc...

I hope you care about the player's gaming experience...

I lost at least 2 hours of resources due to this BUG. The last time I lost 30 minutes, I can even give you a video as evidence

If we are in the new world, we need a lot of fishing, digging for ore, hunting

Why can this terrible bug still exist?

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

Great, so my reward for completing the syndicate early is that I got a fish trophy worth 10k rep instead of a Captura scene worth 130k rep which I can now grind out for 5 days. That's... really great. Thanks.

I am grateful for some of the many much-needed fixes, and the inclusion of mods to the Loid syndicate, particularly Intensify which I needed. However this hotfix has left me a bit salty, so forgive me if I sound a bit put-out. There are problems with the design of some of the new mech gear which need to be promptly addressed before they spin out of control and cause costly and frustrating consequences for players that will not be easy for you to remedy. Example 1:

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but this was a real jerk move and you're telling me that an unusual (and interesting) 9th polarized mod slot was an *oversight* after it's been in the game for two weeks and we sunk our forma into it to build around that slot? Real smooth. Here's the problem:

khjHRfB.jpg

Before, when I had the Naramon slot in the upper right, putting an additional 3 Madurai seemed reasonable. Now I am left with a rigidly Madurai-heavy grid that is not as flexible as it would have been if I had been building around the new grid from the start. Furthermore, if the Naramon slot were simply added back to this grid, I still would have had no reason to add the third forma.
So, ok I wasted a forma, that's not really a big deal. The thing is, with the kind of spastic thinking demonstrated by the above, I am left with an uneasy feeling about what you are going to do about the bigger problem, the Necramech itself. Let's look at two different mod configurations:

cfizYPz.jpg

As has already been pointed out by myself and others, even with a forma'd polarity on EVERY slot, it is not possible to equip 12 maxed mods. The obvious solution is that the mech needs to go up rank 40. It needs to do this SOON because what is going to happen is, people are going to bake their mech rigidly into the optimal configuration for max strength only, and all other build types will be hamstrung by the rigidity of having 12 slots (cool!) that are all polarized (wait what?). Here's an example, what if I want to attempt to create a melee build (for the lolz)? Since those mods do exist, let's try to play with them:
VzW3r4Z.jpg

Nope. Already not possible for me, the way I have forma'd this mech, even with 2 neutral slots. Rank 40 is the only thing that will fix this, and it needs to be fixed ASAP. I am highly reluctant to apply any more forma to the mech. My greatest concern is that you will pull another Arquebex and leave me stuck with an unnecessarily cumbersome build. Not looking forward to spend MORE forma to actually remove polarities I shouldn't have needed in the first place.

e: one last note, because Necramech xp acquisition is so broken as a client in a squad, in order to rank this mech up 8 times (initial + 7 forma) I had to solo Orb Vallis open world and raid bases for seven (7) days. It was admittedly the most fun I've had killing Corpus and spiders on Fortuna, a lot of fun actually. But 7 days. So pretty please, when you do increase the rank to 40 like you have to because there is no choice, do not reset and refund forma because if I had to spend another week rebuilding this thing I would go stark raving MAD.

1 hour ago, Marvelous_A said:

Yet another proof of DE just don't know how to make their game despite they've been working on it for 8 god damn years.

Why did nobody question when whoever it is decided to put a trophy blueprint as the only rank 5 reward? The same thing didn't even happen to PoE and Fortuna. Not only their design is not improving over the years it practically worsens.

Piss poor management or sadistic genius? Perhaps both. I've been seeing signs of company sale sign for at least a year now and with that comes the "milk the player base" mentality of management. Hype everything, do little to nothing == profit

I've recently hit rank 5 with Entrati and had to choose fish trophy as a reward. Now, that it is possible to choose Captura Scene i feel like i lost 120 000 standing due to difference in price for rewards.

I would much rather choose reward that is harder to get ( Trophy is 1/3 of daily standing cap, scene is 4 and 1/3 of daily cap).

Submitted ticket - we'll see what happens.

Just now, zakguo said:

Until this bug is fixed, I will not touch this game again.

We can assist in testing, or spend platinum to achieve progress

But DE... When you become players, because of this bug, you lose 1 hour of hard work, fishing, ore, etc...

I hope you care about the player's gaming experience...

I lost at least 2 hours of resources due to this BUG. The last time I lost 30 minutes, I can even give you a video as evidence

If we are in the new world, we need a lot of fishing, digging for ore, hunting

Why can this terrible bug still exist?

You actually don't lose progress.

If you read it says

75dd17afa2790fa1565005a934fe951e.png

I tested it out and you keep stuff you mine, fish etc. I went out with 3208 tiametrite. Mined 8, aborted mission, have 3216 after checking inventory. But the issue is how annoying this bug is and how often it happens. And you can get stuck like this other than just fishing. I've gotten stuck like this in so many missions before its not unique to just THIS one caused by fishing. And other times being bugged unable to use abilities etc. I'd rather be able to just force a frame death without the wait because sometimes you literally cannot die like if you're using an inaros.

3 minutes ago, Cristovelli said:

As has already been pointed out by myself and others, even with a forma'd polarity on EVERY slot, it is not possible to equip 12 maxed mods.

Lost time and money is no problem of Warframe's design or it's design team. Just wait, you'll be able to purchase more mod capacity via Platinum eventually...that's a reasonable solution, right? 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8

• We have adjusted the Necramech Drop tables to have a mix of Mods in the Necraloid Syndicate as well as on Necramechs outright. 

• Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

No. Just no. Do not pretend this is even remotely acceptable or respectful of players' time (to say nothing of being actually fun). We may be registered losers, but we're not dumb enough to fall for this.

Thanks for the hotfix!

I got a few things to ask for!

1. Mausolon status procs don't trigger growing power, plz fix.

2. Plz implement a way to link archguns and archwing load outs to warframe loadings so we can have complete cosmetics set up for all our loadouts, for true one-click swapping.

3. I swapped over chroma's elemental ward through the helping, and recently learned that for the toxin one, that the reload speed and weapon swap speed scaled off of ability duration, not strength.  I do not understand the logic of this, and it is just generally inconsistent of the with usual ability stat scaling.  I know this is also the case with gauss' 4th ability.  Since changing that stat scaling for chroma after tears of it being that way could really mess with peoples builds, could we maybe change it to be similar to the way channeled abilities work with duration AND efficiency to reduce energy cost, and make it to where strength and duration work together to improve those stats?

4. Wisp motes don't buff eidolon lures as far as I can tell on the plains of eidolon, so I can't heal them like I can most allies, could that be fixed?

Anyway, thank you for all you've done and for the hotfix!

8 hours ago, EmberStar said:

What specifically are you checking up on?  Have you made a bug report to Support or in the appropriate bugs forum?  They aren't as likely to fix... whatever it is, if they don't know it's broken.

I believe he's looking for the Unvault date and time for Volt Prime.  

I'm guessing the @--TL--Sui missed this last year:

Just now, MBaldelli said:

I believe he's looking for the Unvault date and time for Volt Prime.  

I'm guessing the @--TL--Sui missed this last year:

I assumed he was using a "pet name" to refer to the Warframe Volt.  Apparently he was actually referring to a specific poster named "Voltage" who normally replies almost immediately in nearly every set of patch notes.

Archived