Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Would like to add my voice to the people complaining about Helminth resources. This is getting to be too much, especially the RJ resources. I've "completed" that mode. My Railjack is maxed, rank 3 gear, valence fusion, even making secondary sets for fun. Why can I only afford the 1000 price tag of rare RJ resources for a single feeding once? This doesn't deserve to be 1k, it doesn't deserve to be 50! When I valence fusion something I'm spending... 7 bracoids? I can see 20, even 30 easily enough. Helminth wants to munch on a 1000 for a snack!?

Speaking of, where's Helminth eating my Dirac? Never enough when you first start but by the time you're done well I'll be darned if it's not the Ferrite of Empyrean!

And Bile flat needs to be changed, while I would appreciate a reduction in the cost of resources for it I think the main problem is that it has little to no quality variety in what counts for Bile. 9 resources. The only category lower is Oxides but 3/8 of those resources are among the most common resources in the game along with 2 uncommons that aren't difficult to have excess of. Nothing in Bile is close to matching that.

We have:

• Argon crystals - Half-life. Ironically one of the more feasible since it's easy enough to get them doing the optionals in iso vaults.
  • Somatic fibers - 15% drop from Lua demolysts
  • Diluted Thermia - Literal (reoccuring) event resource. In fact let's just strike it through, you're not grinding this.
  • 3 Railjack resources - One of them rare
  • Cryotic - That's 30 perfect excavators a pop
  • Morphics - Uncommon, comparable to gallium from Oxides.
  • Thermal Sludge - Grindable

PROBLEM!

How many more hot"fixes" until the update everyone's already done with is actually finished and playable? Just did an Iso Vault run and my Warframe DISAPPEARED while I was using necramech so I was stuck in operator mode. Died hoping to fix that, nope, Warframe is gone for the rest of the mission. Ok, let's have a challenge run then, only mech and operator. Except I couldn't use mech after extracting from second vault. You can only use extraction tendril as frame/operator and my gear wheel was empty. Made it to the third vault on-foot in record time, right when the bait has finished brewing! Void dash wasn't much of a help unfortunately because apparently my way-bounds didn't work. Ok then, more challenge? Even killed a bunch of infested with amp. At least it can't get any worse, right? Wrong! While I was trying to help teammates to kill Tier 3 necramechs with my laughable amp damage, I somehow got stuck in broken void mode. No jumping, no dashing, no shooting, no interacting with anything. Just walking around invisible. No chat or menu as well btw. Can't even share my experience with teammates. Tried to die (some AOE attacks still affected me) and revive but didn't work, teammates could revive me, but holding X to force-revive did nothing. But at least I still could pick up loot! No extraction through infested tendril this time unfortunately. Had to walk manually all the way back until I found out that I can't pass through sphincter door. It was open but with invisible wall. Not a big deal though, teammates were already on extraction with just 10 seconds left. Alright. Finally this sh1tshow will be over. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, I get teleported to extraction (still as ghost of operator), host migration, loading, I finally have my warframe back. Now I'm finally free, right? Wrong again! Even at the last moment the game finds a way to screw with me and deny me the simple joy of just leaving this broken mess properly. After host migration one player was left in squad with me but wasn't in the mission, I couldn't leave the squad and extraction didn't work. But hey, thank you for at least letting me exit via abort mission and keeping my rewards (it's not like there was anything of value thuogh)! This is the first time in years when I don't lose everything I got in the mission after something goes wrong!

We're already on third week of hot"fixes" half of which introduced more bugs than they fixed and Heart of Deimos is still a broken mess. There's also disappearing necramech model (with just pod floating around), mech still breaks your archwing launcher. That's just what I've encountered today. And there's still lots of gameplay improvements needed for Xaku (dev workshop did not even address the main issue: void damage), convoluted token economy with mandatory boring minigames, wonky K-drive shooting, mechs. But I guess none of this is coming because DE have to push another unfinished update? What's the point of fixing this open world, previous open worlds, railjack, liches, archwing when everyone already lost interest because of how broken initial release was, right?

4 hours ago, Kirv_Goldblade said:

the Trumna (the primary) is the one that launches bouncing bombs shoch do not seek targets and just go where you aim then bounce readomly. the one with the guided missiles is the sepulcrum (the secondary) which is not part of this change

Your right, thanks for clearing that up. The night before, though, I learned this gun (the Trumna) performed markedly better in punch through builds, allowing it to sustain it self in large groups.  (I got the two weapons projectile mechanics mixed up) Perhaps though, this wont be as bad as originally expected, assuming the sustain comes from the primary fire functionality.

So, i guess you won't remove this S#&$ty container drop aka amber ayatan star who is polluting the already extremely thin bounty/relic reward list. At least have the decency to write in his description box " thanks for wasting your time and #*!% off ". 

Each content island have very few to offer so i guess it's why you pollute reward list with container drop, don't tell me you are too lazy and greedy to offer us interesting drops, naah we know it's not the case right?.

Instead of constantly adding content to hotfix and hotfix that break already existing content, how about fixing from A to Z what is already existing then bring back in line with curent standards older content. Consevation 2.0 is needed ( improved tools ), more bounties and new game mode in open worlds are needed, instant revive ( or self revive ) for companions is needed etc etc,

So please fix, improve and develop what you already have made and add more lore and quest to link up every content island ... stop fleeing forward with new bug riddled content don't try to compete with Bethesda for the title of " the most incompetent studio " they are way too far ahead and would be very sad to see you following the path of the greeddy triple A studios although on this one it might be your shareholder who is to blame.

hace 10 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

• Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

When I went up the ranks I didn't get to see all cinematics and now the trophy.

It's a joke right? I waited for days to go up to rank 5 in case you let me choose another object and just today I go up and soon you do this?

Are you planning to fix Khora Urushu's Skin? Every time she does an animation with the "whip" and I see that the grip is almost as thick as her head, it hurts my heart. (for not counting the other failures)

I hope that when Khora Prime comes out at least Venari's AI will be created from 0, look at you have bad AI in the game but Venari's is that he has no forgiveness xDD.

Regarding Necra mods, you really think it's a good idea to put that % drop when it is literally not even accessible to a normal farm like other mobs, it's a damn madness and more if you bother to do the calculations on the % drop and the worst of all is that the mods that you have put already had them (and you have not put FIBER !!!)
I would have preferred you to set the mods for 30k, 60k and 90k depending on their rarity.

Anyway ... There is still a lot of work to be done, so courage and perseverance. :smile:

Good to see the vault bugs finally getting some love but I think the poor clean up crew are struggling with this one.

Just tried a run (was not the host) and got no-archwing, sticky k-drive, sent to vault 2 twice, missing 'gathering' section, no 2nd Mech etc. and we finally just decided to just exit.

Looking forward to the next fixes. It's getting better.

"Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward."

You're making this retroactively pickable right? otherwise DE just screwed everyone who bothered to play the new content out of (at least) 5 days worth of daily cap. What the 

also no fixes for the still bugged avichaea spawn, deimos phero's being a scam, ghost fish without hit boxes, people getting softlocked in their mechs?

So....this is a hotfix.   I cannot even believe that you have a QA department testing things anymore.

Let's talk railjack.  You want us to go back and grind resources, so it's time to discuss things in this update.

1. Energy capacity in dry dock is 796.  Energy capacity on the ship is somehow capped at 720.  I go into a mission with 796, complete without using any energy, return to drydock, and my energy is now mysteriously 76 units shorter.  It isn't rounding errors....it's just straight stupid.
  2. Hey, we finally fixed the avionics stacking....and in the latest update we broke the icons.  Your rewards screen uses the generic mod color indicator for rarity, with a name, but no picture or description.  What?
  3. You want to come back to railjack, well be prepared for endlessly spawning turrets again.  In most levels they're not a thing, then RNGesus decides it's time to smite you and every other astral object is populated by a swarm of the things.

Let's talk about the solutions here.  You have a variety of ways to go...and sooner would be better than later considering the tone deaf responses and transparently insulting grind to all of this.  I'll outline so we can be reasonable with one another.

Base requirements:

1. Mech mod capacity goes to 40 base.  You are welcome to do the 30+2 per forma, but the capacity needs to be increased.
  2. Bug fixing before bizarro content patching.  You've had more than two weeks and this is more pre-alpha than beta release.
  3. Do not talk about new content.  New conservation and kitguns that won't be in the game for another month is more detriment than solution.

Now that we've got the base covered, let's talk solution.  I see two cases, which could be combine but the combination would dramatically cut down on the grind.  I don't think you're going to do that, so I'll let you infer.

1) Loid's the necramech source

Move all mods to Loid's store.  The mods now guarantee a base grind for the standing, with the grind on top being getting the Cortege and necramech damaged parts.  This will decrease the idiotic grind, and it will give us a reason to care.  In doing this you'll also need to modify the mod prices.  I'd suggest it be 10k-15k-25k for common-uncommon-rare to keep what you already have.  This also limits players on how quickly those rare mods can be accumulated.  This will crash the mech mod market....but a 300+ hour grind for a 99% chance to get a single mod is........insulting.

2) Mechs drop all the mods

Keep your current drop tables, but each mech gets to roll from all three tables.  This is not a total 30% chance of dropping a single mod, but a 10% chance to drop a mod from every single table.  This means that each mech goes from a 10% drop chance for a mod to a 27.1% to drop at least one mod.  It does mean there's a 0.1% chance to drop three mods, but the one in a thousand runs that do this will be seen as an immense reward.  Heck, that's still a 0.000000812% chance of getting 3 rare mods so you can't exactly call it as a real possibility that somebody will earn all three rare mods in one go.  This will effectively give us 6 mod rolls on each table per complete run, meaning that 50% of people will get a rare from a specified table after only 58 full isolation vault runs.  That's not great, but miles better than it is now.

Alternatively, do nothing.   I'm waiting for a response, but after the push towards more instability, more bugs, and less content I believe that I'm not going to see 30.0.  You'll have lost another person who loved this game....and has been repaid with harpoons in the back seeking my wallet in an ever increasingly grotesque parody of a mobile game, in ways that the DE of four years ago would have railed against.

Why not just reintroduce the kubrow skin slot machine?  It would be more transparent than requiring literal weeks of grind hidden by the obtuse figure of a 2.01% drop rate....on a 10% drop segment....meaning that the actual drop chance is 0.201%.  It's a terrifying joke and waiting for a few months, like railjack required, after the complete disappointment 2020 has been is really not acceptable.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

Thanks. Proving once again that rushing to max rank in Entrati wasn't worth it.

That "unintended" 9th mod slot sure is convenient to have the same polarity as Parallax scope, as if it was intended to be so. Just like how Trumna recoil is terrible but the exilus slot is conveniently the same as Stabilizer and Sepulcrum exilus having the same polarity with Lethal momentum. 🤔

"Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward."

What a croc of poo, way to go rewarding those actually playing this wreck of an expansion.

Also, still getting stuck in operator mode which results in loosing most XP for everything and most of your resources, my resource booster is being wasted constantly.

9 hours ago, ZukeZima said:

DE, why u hate high Mr Players?

So, after I was deprived of this option, it would be without a doubt the option I would choose, you give this prize to those who took a long time to upgrade or who have no option to upgrade all the reputation that someone of high mastery has already upgraded... in end of day, high mr is disadvantage? 

(Also, quick note: I never made any fish trophy, cuz I hate this, is ugly as hell, so last reward is just a trash)

9 hours ago, Lavender_Behelit said:

ok, so what could be done for those who was basically forced to choose the fish trophy when ranked up earlier?

9 hours ago, Malacoda said:

What about us who were forced to choose the useless trophy? Will we get back our more than 100k standings difference?

9 hours ago, -NICHE- said:

Amazing, scammed again - first with Scintillant, then Necramech Mods, and now with this.

Any way those of us early adopters can get that Captura Scene instead of a one-time-use Fish Trophy blueprint that is worth over 100k standing less? And why do you insist on burning the people who play the content early, report bugs, give feedback, etc every update? At this point I've learned my lesson, I'm just waiting for 1 month after each update to actually play.

9 hours ago, Cerikus said:

Is this an out of season april fools joke?

Did I lose 120000 standing as a punishment for maxing the syndicate too soon?

9 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

really? what about us who already were forced to get the fish? I want a refund

You weren't forced to choose the fish trophy reward. You can simply exit the reward screen and you will be able to redeem the reward whenever you want.

https://imgur.com/ak7ulSE

3 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

You weren't forced to choose the fish trophy reward. You can simply exit the reward screen and you will be able to redeem the reward whenever you want.

since when is that a feature? the only way to get out of that screen was alt-f4

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • We have adjusted the Necramech Drop tables to have a mix of Mods in the Necraloid Syndicate as well as on Necramechs outright. 

• Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

I was lucky enough to get a Mod drop chance booster from sortie and run around 10 Isolation vaults so far with it, but no rare mods ever dropped. Given the excruciating pain of waiting around for timers to tick down in order to progress to the vaults and extremely slim drop chances, it's hands down the worst mission type. Not to mention the same exact monologues one gets at least 3x consecutively (3 Iso vault stages - yes, I know you can skip with NW, but c'mon). And the longer you wait with another batch of changes to drop locations and chances, the worse it will get, because some will die trying to farm them, others will be pissed because they spent days farming them.

Archived