Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

3 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

You weren't forced to choose the fish trophy reward. You can simply exit the reward screen and you will be able to redeem the reward whenever you want.

since when is that a feature? the only way to get out of that screen was alt-f4

• Like 5
14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • We have adjusted the Necramech Drop tables to have a mix of Mods in the Necraloid Syndicate as well as on Necramechs outright. 

• Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

I was lucky enough to get a Mod drop chance booster from sortie and run around 10 Isolation vaults so far with it, but no rare mods ever dropped. Given the excruciating pain of waiting around for timers to tick down in order to progress to the vaults and extremely slim drop chances, it's hands down the worst mission type. Not to mention the same exact monologues one gets at least 3x consecutively (3 Iso vault stages - yes, I know you can skip with NW, but c'mon). And the longer you wait with another batch of changes to drop locations and chances, the worse it will get, because some will die trying to farm them, others will be pissed because they spent days farming them.

Edited by disrawtomato
  • Like 2
12分钟前 , Kialandi 说:

You weren't forced to choose the fish trophy reward. You can simply exit the reward screen and you will be able to redeem the reward whenever you want.

https://imgur.com/ak7ulSE

If you ranked up to Rank 5 few days and even a week prior to this update and announcement you would've picked the only reward, which is the fish trophy. Even thought I know you can accept the reward later but no one would done that because they didn't know the Captura scene will be made as a reward later. IMO players should be able to open a support ticket to trade the Captura scene.

• Like 8
13 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

You won't see a subsumed ability if you sit in the chair as the warframe that ability is from (I see that you have equipped Xaku)

So I cant have 2 pulls on my Mag?

13 часов назад, kuryux сказал:

DE, plz consider working on the following issues:

- Subsequent vault bounties often not being t2 and t3 as expected
- Not being able to use archwing after leaving mechs
- Fetch/vacuum not working while in mech
- Not being able to pick up stuff/revive tenno while in mech
- Mech often not spawning but triggering its cooldown 
- Missleading waypoints/loc-pins in HoD
- Amps self knockdown
- A way to check cycles BEFORE entering HoD
- Cant release pet with son if you have max standing (even though it doesnt give any standing)
- If your mech is destroyed while not being host u might get stuck in an operator witho no focus till the end of the mission (even after u die)

Agree

• Like 1
14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8

As we’re now 2 weeks post Heart of Deimos launch, Hotfix notes will contain spoilers, such as accurate Entrati member terms, more descriptive Quest phase fixes, etc. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

•  

14 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Yeah but this is still garbage. You know we can only kill a few necramechs every 30m right? 0.2% drop rates on mobs that die at a rate of 2-6 per hour is insane.

Necramech (Level 0 - 40) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Redirection Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Steel Fiber Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Thrusters Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 41 - 50) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Reach Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Blitz Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Slipstream Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Continuity Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Seismic Wave Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 51 - 100) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Fury Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Stretch Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Hydraulics Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Streamline

Rare (2.01%)

I have no idea how to fix this extra space... its from pasting the drop tables. Sorry.

So my focus is Necramechs. If you have one, then you know it is absolutely garbage to level and on top of that, without the mods to do so it is even worse. Now, the change to the mods being part of Loid's wares is very nice dont get me wrong, I just have one issue and thats with the change to Arquebex. The wording for the change is actually extremely scummy. Unintended is like saying, "We aren't at fault so you cant blame us," when in fact we can do so. Aequebex and the 4th ability on current necramech felt pretty balanced. You have about 6 or more seconds to get into a firing mode, you cannot move, the shells fall very soon after leaving the barrel, you cannot recast your defensive ability, and you cannot move ontop of a huge energy drain. Now I don't have Necramech Streamline and I would be more eager to work toward that if i didnt have to level everything again. See, the mod slot they took away that, "Unintended so not our fault" mod slot had a polarity on it that you could slap Paralax Scope right off the bat. I thought it was fine and nice to have that extra mod slot and it would cut down on how much I would need to forma the gun so I could concentrate on putting more forma into the Necramech itself. I don't care anymore to work on my Necramech. I feel insulted that the wording just says that we the player have no right to be annoyed with having to spend more time Lving a Necramech vs. actually using the Necramech. Almost all of the Necramech mods are required for it and with them costing a decent amount, you will need to forma at least 5 times (its an estimation since I barely am making it through my 3rd forma). Now I have to put in a 3rd forma for my Arquebex and I do not care enough. Necramech is a pain to level and that is the simple fact. The archwing bug is still a huge issue so if i want to level my mech in Plains of Eidolon or even Orb Vallis and my game starts getting buggy so i decide to head back in, but I can't deploy a K-Drive or Archwing, too bad your bullet jumping 2,500m good luck loser. 

The changes I would have made would have been to keep that polarity in Arquebex but swap it out with a blank mod slot, word it in a better way that shows reflection instead of trying to prevent blame, and acknowledge that Necramech simply isn't easy to level. I feel bad pulling out my Necramech in missions because if i do, I always am unable to use my archwing and I am forced to bullet jump to the next objective while everyone else is already at the next objective and doing it. 

I like many other people have spent money on this game, hoping that what we get means something in contribution to what we want to see, making the community matter. Not shielding yourselves from blame. Take ownership of your mistakes don't hide. Maybe we will get a forma or that polarity back so we dont have to waste another 3 hours or more trying to level Arquebex before our necramech breaks. Maybe give Necramech vacuum idk. Own up to your mistakes DE, stop hiding.

Edited by KankeiKen
Grammar
  • Like 1
Just now, juliantung083 said:

If you ranked up to Rank 5 few days and even a week prior to this update and announcement you would've picked the only reward, which is the fish trophy. Even thought I know you can accept the reward later but no one would done that because they didn't know the Captura scene will be made as a reward later. IMO players should be able to open a support ticket to trade the Captura scene.

Here's the thing: some people were completely expecting DE would add in a few weeks a better reward, so they decided not to pick anything. Because DE certainly added the reward, they come here and are basically trying to say "I got a better deal you fool, you should have seen it coming! Why did you even trust them, it's your fault!".

Pretty much it's this meme:

Spoiler

CIr7TvC.jpg

It's honestly hard to justify to keep engaging with launch window releases with this way of handling things, even if they compensate afterwards.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Deminisis said:

Will there be anything of value for reaching Rank 5 Entrati in the future? A fish trophy and a captura scene is all that is available. Necraloid is looking just as bad, despite adding mods to purchase.

I'm really worried about the replay value of this open world if we have nothing left to spend standing on after the one time purchase of blueprints, mods, and weapons.

They have already talked about infested kitguns and other features coming. Who knows, they might add more to the rank up rewards.

29 minutes ago, juliantung083 said:

IMO players should be able to open a support ticket to trade the Captura scene.

This is what i'm legitimately considering. What a weird way to go about creating a mountain of headaches for your support team.

• Like 6
Il y a 14 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

I thought it was another troll from the team...

So, can you retroactively give me the Captura Scene instead of the Fish Trophy ? I'm losing 120k standing with this "joke".

• Like 8

+1 to the "give me my 4 days of free standing back" camp.

I thought it was a little suspect that the only option was the fish platter, but those big-ticket items aren't always allowed - after the lack of Helminth Segment redeemable for ranking up to 3, and because Loid's Captura wasn't (still isn't) offered for that Rank 3, it seemed intentional that the Entrati's standing-bought Captura wasn't offered.

So I got the feesh.

• Like 8
Il y a 15 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixes:

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

Unintended? Is that a joke?

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

since when is that a feature? the only way to get out of that screen was alt-f4

I'm not sure but I assume they've added it with the new UI.

1 hour ago, juliantung083 said:

I did rank up over a week ago and didn't claim the reward. We know that the update is not done and that more stuff will get added - for example infested kitguns are coming soonTM to Father.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

Here's the thing: some people were completely expecting DE would add in a few weeks a better reward, so they decided not to pick anything. Because DE certainly added the reward, they come here and are basically trying to say "I got a better deal you fool, you should have seen it coming! Why did you even trust them, it's your fault!".

Pretty much it's this meme:

Reveal hidden contents

CIr7TvC.jpg

It's honestly hard to justify to keep engaging with launch window releases with this way of handling things, even if they compensate afterwards.

This isn't even a reward that I expected them to add. We know that infested kitguns will be added soon so I was waiting for their parts.

Hi,

Thx for the fix!

Moving Warframe configurations.
When you move a Warframe configuration to the first spot (wich is loaded when you switch WFs) the subsumed abillity stays on the configuration slot you put it on in the first place.
Please change this, so you can move configurations around (sort them) with the used Helminth abillity.

Cya

Deimos Missions/Bounties:

I tried missions on Deimos solo or in groups. in my opinion you get penalized for beeing in a group. missions go way faster and smother when you are alone.

Spezific Missions:
.) Excavation missions felt way too long on Fortuna, but now on Deimos you are requested to do 2 in a row. :-(
.) Protect the Corpus Scientist (Latrox): Somtimes it is really hard and take alot of time to get the samples and the enemies who drop them are out of the bounty borders. In groups he won't finish all uploads in time so you lose the bonus, but can't do anything about it.
.) Base building bounty: You should build a base in this mission but in the end there is nothing there where you finish the bounty, maybe move the final part of this mission to one of the Entrati columns (you can shoot with the operator)

Necramech: Please add some enemy radar and loot vacuum to the mech (directly or via mod)

Bug: somtimes when you are in the Necramech the Warframe gets lost, and you only have your Mech and your operator left.

Please change this, thx, Cya

Edited by AceAl24
  • Like 2