Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

Hotfix or hotbug? The game keeps getting more buggier with each hotfix. I hope this will fix most of recent bugs.

BTW feeding Railjack resources for Helminth in the same amounts as regular resources is a MAJOR oversight. Grind is already too much and proxima nodes are basically dead already.

eKPyURN.png

Edited by Buldozers
  • Like 17
vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • We have adjusted the Necramech Drop tables to have a mix of Mods in the Necraloid Syndicate as well as on Necramechs outright. 

• Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

Sorry, no. If this is your solution, you should have left everything as it was because that is just insulting.

• Like 33
5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

Why remove them? Why not leave them along side making them all available for syndicate standing. That way they can exist in tandem where you can get any of them through normal gameplay AND for the ones that prove elusive due to terrible very bad no good RNG you can just break down and buy them outright. 

• Like 12

Wow, so nice to have Loid finally have mods for standing. I already have everything but I guess this helps ease the grind a bit for others by having the basic mods to work with to start the ball rolling

Edited by Alpha_Tango
  • Like 2
  • [DE]Megan changed the title to Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1
  • [DE]Megan unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured this topic