Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

When I was doing necramech mission alone (cause server haven't found more people to create a group for 10 minutes); I completed the first mission and when I were going to the 2nd mission; the bounty FAILED while I was throwing the residue.

3g4F3Ld.jpg6kp6sQV.jpg

12 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

this sounds like a bug report.  I would suggest you give more details to what you're doing in order for this to be happening.  As it's too vague and we can't see your screen when it happened, we have no idea what's going on. 

i noticed on mesa after putting greedy pull on her. my guns would not work. but i get on khora suddenly my pistols would auto fire and wont stop..... i know its not my mouse cause i can use the menus just fine.... just now i got into a fight with stalker and couldnt do any attacks of any kind D: my teno was even useless. was forced to close the game down....

1 hour ago, Eliterulz3 said:

No compensation for those who got the fish bp instead of the captula scene? That's like 120k rep gone

Check your profile, it's there. Or check in Deimos with daughter (think it was daughter) Son it'll show a tick.

I have the Diemos Cambion Drift Scene and I don't remember buying it so I'm guessing it's the correct Scene. Not buying any scenes until later.

Archived