Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, EmberStar said:

What specifically are you checking up on?  Have you made a bug report to Support or in the appropriate bugs forum?  They aren't as likely to fix... whatever it is, if they don't know it's broken.

huh lol voltage is a player known for getting the first comment on hotfixes, but he isn't here today - im good, i know that not reporting bugs isn't a good way to get them fixed

5 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Why remove them? Why not leave them along side making them all available for syndicate standing. That way they can exist in tandem where you can get any of them through normal gameplay AND for the ones that prove elusive due to terrible very bad no good RNG you can just break down and buy them outright. 

The thing is, if they take them out it'll make it easier for us to get other drops we want. Since we can get them much easier through syndicate standing now, there's no reason to let them clutter up the loot drop tables anymore. That's how I see it anyways.

Still, I say they should do the same with the other mods and/or increase the drop chances for all the other mods across the board.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

What do you mean unintended? The update has been out for 2 weeks & it was even polarized

There were hotfixes before this one, why now?

14 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Will there be anything of value for reaching Rank 5 Entrati in the future? A fish trophy and a captura scene is all that is available. Necraloid is looking just as bad, despite adding mods to purchase.

I'm really worried about the replay value of this open world if we have nothing left to spend standing on after the one time purchase of blueprints, mods, and weapons.

They promised infested kitguns at least from father and we will probably see more offering spread between the rest over time as well.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated Deimos Mutagen and Antigen descriptions to indicate which animal they are designated for (Predasite vs Vulpaphyla)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Clients always hitting a fade-to-black teleport volume when entering the Isolation Vault.

Great fixes!

Unfortunately, it seems that linking riven mods in chat has been broken with this patch.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

It doesn't seem like I got my polarity transferred or forma refunded :/

prtrbFL.png

I had sabot rounds + appropriate polarity on the 9th slot, yet I have exactly 8 capacity free which means the polarity was not transferred.

And I just happened to know how many forma I had before this update because I placed a stance forma to build.

hace 16 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

I had a naramon polarity there and I didn't get any forma refund.

Existing bugs:

Deimos Tendril Drone's latch attach currently pierces status immunity. I believe this to be a bug as it also drains multiple charges from Negation Swarm, indicating that there should be some interaction there. 

The auto-hack parazon mod has a significant chance of preventing the Perspicaty ability from working (you use the ability, the energy drains, but no icon appears/no auto-hack will happen). Likely happening because it can't handle a percentage chance over 100%. 

vor 14 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

Nice two of the mods I already had and one mod I didn't want that's useless ...

vor 16 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

Also thx for removing a initially polarized slot now my gun is a -1. Why not remove a blank slot?

Great hotfix! Gonna go inject various pigments into my operators eyes a la Dead Space 2.

Would like to mention that your script to move any polarity on 9th Arquebex mod slot didn't work. I had Electrified Barrel in there with a Dash (Naramon) polarity that is simply missing. Frankly I can't remember if it came like that or I used forma. If I lost a forma: so be it. 

Archived