Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Does anyone else have an impossible time getting into the vaults when they open? I get teleported out 4 to 6 times whether I'm the host or not. Host migration is still a problem where someone leaves and then we lose all of our stuff.

When will our Mechs be able to revive on their own? My Inaros, heck my Baruuk has more survivability than my Necramech and I can out kill mechs in missions. So what purpose do they serve when they get slaughtered on a Level 4 Bounty? Also, if I leave my mech behind and then redeploy it a few minutes later, why does it have the same damage on it as when I left it? My archwing doesn't do that when I exit/redploy it........ Thought I was going to have some Gundam fun

vor 32 Minuten schrieb o0Despair0o:

And people like me who spent HOURS upon HOURS even DAYS farming necramechs to get even one of those mods, what about us? Are we just gonna have to sit here and take the slap in the face?

I say we should all get a compensation for the time we wasted with your inhuman drop rates.

first time?

should have waited, it always gets better

35 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

And people like me who spent HOURS upon HOURS even DAYS farming necramechs to get even one of those mods, what about us? Are we just gonna have to sit here and take the slap in the face?

I say we should all get a compensation for the time we wasted with your inhuman drop rates.

I was in the same boat as you, farming for hours on end for those mods. However, I was also a person who advocated for the mods to be made available elsewhere. I'm not sure why you feel upset that the mods are easier to obtain, it's a net positive, regardless of the time you personally sunk into it. Perhaps one of the mods in the shop will be one you never found, and even if that's not the case, you should be happy that it's easier for others to now obtain these frankly vital Necramech mods.

I'm still missing a flower for Limbo. 

His subsuming was actively in progress when the script ran which was supposed to restore flowers.  He's also the only frame I have subsumed which has had non-default coloring.

I have subsumed 8 frames and am not currently subsuming another, I have only 7 flowers.  Limbo's has just never shown up.

Glad to see that Latrox Une shouldn't be breaking bounty chains anymore.  Disappointed to see that there was no mention of the abysmal spawn and drop rates on his quest since the hotfix which repaired the bonus timer issue for large groups.  Sometimes enemies simply do not spawn for long periods of time, this is also an issue on Garv's bounty stage since that patch.  Neither the spawn rate nor the drop rate were a problem prior to that patch, aside from the issue with the bonus for large groups, Une's bounty stage (and Garv's) worked smoothly.

Like others, I'm still unhappy about the mandatory timers increase on the Isolation vaults.  The Vome cycle is fairly short.  I can certainly do 3 vaults in that time, but it requires being able to start pretty much right at the beginning of the cycle and then not pausing for any significant amount of time.  I'm not going to get into too much detail, but I am usually solo (or with a brother who is understanding) for lengthier activities like that for a reason.  I understand why the open worlds are not pausable, but then activity design on the open worlds needs to take that into account.

But that aside, it's not that it's difficult or anything, it's just got a bunch of mandatory timers, including an absolutely baffling 3 minute toxic tunnels timer for each...and every...identical...vault run.  3x a session.  Every time.  Nothing about any run changes other than relatively minor layout variations.  It's the same dialogue, only skippable by opening another menu, it's the same mixing stage of fixed length, the same toxic tunnel phase of fixed and excessive length, the same slow-as-heck Otak and Loid phase.  Oh, actually, sometimes that's a little different, sometimes the distance they need to travel is much longer than most layouts, adding yet more (mostly, as some abilities can help) mandatory waiting.

I actually like the vaults!  But it's all so samey and artificially slow.  Why wasn't the toxic tunnels timer reduced a bit when the mixing phase was increased?  Why are Otak and Loid still so slow?  Why is there no variation among the 3 tiers of vault aside from number of necramechs?

All that aside, I appreciate the varied ways to get most materials.  I like that I can either focus on mining/fishing, or run pylons, or do vaults, depending on my mood.  However, I've gotten 20 Necrathene from pylons, and none from mining, despite spending hours using every timing, location, and drill combination I've seen people suggest.  Thaumica's been better for me, but others have had issues with that, too.  Seems like something might be a little off there.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Cmdr-A:

Thanks for the updates. A good amount of stuff that needed to be.  Though can we get a command for killing our frame? Sometimes its not possible to die in some cases when getting bugged and need it to refresh our frame unbugged.  Since I don't see any bug fix here about the fishing spear one getting stuck and unable to move. I'd really implore to have a command like this. Being stuck as inaros who cannot die or an ivara while invisible for 56 minutes is not ideal.

Hell yeah! Got stuck while fishing and the infested took forever to kill me. A simple /kill would be perfect. 

36 minutes ago, --TL--Sui said:

huh lol voltage is a player known for getting the first comment on hotfixes, but he isn't here today - im good, i know that not reporting bugs isn't a good way to get them fixed

My mistake, I assumed you were using a "pet name" for the Warframe, Volt.

hace 35 minutos, o0Despair0o dijo:

Any human being with brain would imagine that this its gonna happen .... and if that human didnt want to lose their time , they just simple wait instead of rushing content that its not even relevant .... maybe you are not human O.o

Yo DE! Whats with this new bug?! Client/Host data Mismatch now? Why do I now need to verify my cache, considering I already did that once today?!

Edit: The best part is even after verifying my cache (again) it still didn't fix the problem! 🤣

Guess I'm solo only until this is fixed GG DE 🙃

Archived