Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Matzelito said:

Pls remove self-stagger effects from Tenno amps. It's just annoying and makes it awful to play with amps at all.

I tried posting feedback for this in the passed few patch notes to no avail. I'm pretty sure this plea is falling on deaf ears.

1 hour ago, Genoscythe said:

Dear DE,

Heart of Deimos is so full of timed missions that are artificially stretched to limit player progression. Please stop with that, it would be nice if missions were less designed about waiting and more about actually playing the game, fighting powerful enemies, doing all that fancy ninja stuff we can do. I don't understand why most missions consist of standing on a spot for 4 minutes and killing enemies, we already have defense, survival, interception, and a lot of nodes these can be played on. Latrox Une is the most notorious example for this tedious system. We don't have a single mission about chasing a target, stealthing something or a nice boss to fight. The killing enemies part is not the problem, but the standing on a spot with a timer and waiting for it to pass is. Please implement some acceleration mechanisms like the purifier mission has, please reward active play.

Quoting this because I agree with this request and think it should be echoed. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

Good start, but please remember that the Necramechs still have a 10% mod chance, we can only fight around 6 every 40 minutes AND we cant choose the Vault difficulty to grind for a specific tier of Mech.

Also Vault missions are still "Wait until thing is done" ad infinitum.

50 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

And people like me who spent HOURS upon HOURS even DAYS farming necramechs to get even one of those mods, what about us? Are we just gonna have to sit here and take the slap in the face?

I say we should all get a compensation for the time we wasted with your inhuman drop rates.

I was really pissed off, when I got hit by this for the first time, but I quickly learned that not to put too much effort into newly released content. Waiting earns better rewards than than no-lifing in first few months. As a general rule, if you can't get something within 1 day (not counting generic syndicate grind) of casual gameplay, then they are likely making it easier within next 2 months or so.

Few examples:

• Liches became much faster to kill, got selectable weapons, increased ephemera chance. Weapon upgrade system was implemeneted. This effectively cut the grind (to completion) from a few thousands of hours to a few hundreds.
  • Railjack got: Stat RNG cut by about 3 times, vastly increased chances to get rare parts, much MUCH higher chance of previously rare mods. Estimating the cut to be from about ~1k hours to about 300 to completion (not counting intrinsics).
  • Tenebrous ephemera got all RNG removed so now it takes 30 minutes with a casual squad instead 3 weeks with awkward to organize niche squad. I forgot exactly how many hours it would take on average to get, but I think it was around 60-80 hour range (also heavily timegated, so it would be in the span of about 2 months)
  • Multiple open world rewards became significantly faster to grind. Arcanes no longer need crafting, Breaths of eidolon are now common garbage and most mats drop from bosses.

See a pattern here? Those who want things early pay a hefty price. If you don't want to waste time/plat don't rush.

This is pretty uninpressive in the changes... No archwing resouce chages, same for Bile. No normal mission mechs, No conservation changes, garauda remains shadownerfed.

But you got around to fixing escaping bounds with the mech. REALY. REALY NOW DE

There is a bug in Deimos endless mission, during the excavation enemies spawn below the map and they are destroying excavators, but we cant kill them.

When i enter the operator mode in same mission, i was stuck, coudnt move, type or exit to menu for 2 minutes.

1 hour ago, Flameghost said:

DEIMOS ACHIEVEMENTS STILL NOT FIXED!

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

Yeah but this is still garbage. You know we can only kill a few necramechs every 30m right? 0.2% drop rates on mobs that die at a rate of 2-6 per hour is insane.

Necramech (Level 0 - 40) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Redirection Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Steel Fiber Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Thrusters Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 41 - 50) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Reach Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Blitz Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Slipstream Uncommon (25.29%)
  Necramech Continuity Uncommon (22.11%)
  Necramech Seismic Wave Rare (2.01%)

Necramech (Level 51 - 100) Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Necramech Fury Very Common (75.88%)
  Necramech Stretch Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Hydraulics Uncommon (11.06%)
  Necramech Streamline

Rare (2.01%)

I have no idea how to fix this extra space... its from pasting the drop tables. Sorry.

I fully agree

Also kinda unrelated but what about fixing some of the many issues the forums have on mobile please?

4 minutes ago, --Aegis--RocketPenguin said:

Its more like 12 per hour but yeah it stupid. Then again its so buggy you could lose the loot

I say 2-6 per hour because its 1, 2, and 3 rolls respectively for each tier of reward. You arent getting 6 rolls for thrusters, for example, youre only getting 1 per 20-30m full vault run. So realistically its like 3~9.

1 hour ago, Genoscythe said:

Dear DE,

Heart of Deimos is so full of timed missions that are artificially stretched to limit player progression. Please stop with that, it would be nice if missions were less designed about waiting and more about actually playing the game, fighting powerful enemies, doing all that fancy ninja stuff we can do. I don't understand why most missions consist of standing on a spot for 4 minutes and killing enemies, we already have defense, survival, interception, and a lot of nodes these can be played on. Latrox Une is the most notorious example for this tedious system. We don't have a single mission about chasing a target, stealthing something or a nice boss to fight. The killing enemies part is not the problem, but the standing on a spot with a timer and waiting for it to pass is. Please implement some acceleration mechanisms like the purifier mission has, please reward active play.

This. All of this.

Archived