Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Zaw parts plz

ChaoticEdge

From the day of HoD came out and Primary kitgun were made, all I see no new Zaw parts and felt like they hate it as in compassion with crimson red hate it because I dunno why DE isn't giving us new Zaws parts yet and that Plague Star is flipping way taking centuries and more likely unfair for most players who didn't or unable get parts of zaws from it (I do not blame them for complaining) for it been more then ages we got new zaw because the katana was the only single new zaw among all the zaw.  This is actually really sad for I thought they will balance it out which one is going come out more in order like zaw update new parts then update new kitguns parts then zaw update parts again and then new update parts kitguns.  Yet they denied keeping things nice and order for these things going on.  I think DE should release that 2 parts from the plague star and the arcane with it because HoD is already start for fill the role of infested kitgun parts and more likely it be more fair enough for zaw kick back in and deal with the family Entirets (I know I misspell for sorry I didn't spell it right).

More likely Zaw been delay as huge funnel cake a lot as a desert been toss into the trash while it is still good for I would like DE still focus 2 things still the zaw and updating the game still.  I know this is a back slap with a hand on the wrist but still it doesn't mean it should of be forgotten which I do attend to use Zaw because there is certain Arcane you can do with and it shouldn't be a type of weapons you make to be abandon in the 1st place.

So DE if your reading my unpleasing rant, plz don't forsake the new Zaws parts plz for I don't care you have to slap thous plague star weapons into HoD's place and start selling it there for at least let us get new zaws plz.

Archived