Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mining is starting to make me feel like a circus trained animal.

maddragonmaster

so seriously! trying to mine especially in cambiane drift is starting to make me feel like a circus trained animal with the locations that the ore an mineral nods are at. and having to find them and then play that tedious little annoying mini game every single time is now becoming a pet peeve for me.  can't we just have mini the nodes without the mini game, mine while on archwing. or just have the deposits at ground level. its starting to get annoying when the deposits are five miles under a cliff that turns into a cave. 

i am deeply sorry about this. its just thats this has been built up inside me and i never seen any more improvements to make this dang chore less of an annoyance.

I feel that. I can stomach the fishing, it at least has some degree of interactivity, and you can manipulate the RNG in your favor. The mining is a braindead slot machine. There is absolutely no way to increase my chances of obtaining Pyrol or Thaumica. Better cuts increase the yield, but do not increase your chances of a specific ore. Resource drop chance boosters actually make it harder to obtain Pyrol or Thaumica. Ores are not even available on mining NPC daily plat deals. Why not? At least there are obelisks and thumpers, which have diluted loot pools, but at least let you play something that resembles Warframe.

Archived