Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hata-Satya: Still in Love with Soma Prime!

Canach

1 hour ago, Canach said:

Guys - Why So Cirius? Somebody needs to remember that we are WAY into the overkill zone. As described in the OP with Hunter's Munitions instead of the Hata-Satya it shreds anything I want it to. I only have 2 non-hybrid Crit weapons - the Soma Prime and the Baza Prime, and I use Hunter's Munitions with both. Maxing crits is it's own little design-hobby - and if everything dies, which it does, then I don't have a problem. Diminishing returns - yeah, so?  overkill, remember? 

The point is to play with all the different guns and build them all different ways - I have several different active primary weapons, all of them built differently - and I'm a big proponent of some of the really nice hybrids - but not every gun in the game has to be the same, chasing some not-so-elusive meta.  I built my Soma for pure crit, and am playing with the Hata-Satya (not Haki-Sak) because I want to watch crit numbers change colors - it's actually kindof cool to see the effect as you move through the mag - HS mod DOES work well enough to appreciate - just maybe not the best you can do.

That’s all well and good, but in that case you shouldn’t have laughed at the guy who told you to take off point strike. 

Edit: I’m also having a hard time believing that build is killing anything in steel path. You really need viral, or toxin/rad against corpus and corrosive against grineer to really be effective with primaries in SP, at least in my experience.

Archived