Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We are getting closer to MR30...

Alpha-7

I have many hopes and questions for MR 30.
First of all - MR 30 exclusive reward? (Hopefully we get something - a weapon? Cosmetics? Anything would be nice, not going to complain here.)
Do we get 62/62 capacity and so on with equipment from MR 31 onwards?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

20 minutes ago, hyzmarca said:

Obviously,  we'll get Mastery Forma that'll let us start over again at 0.  

I mean, how would that work though?
To Forma, there is a benefit in the end.
I find it hard to see anything they could provide us that would make it worth to do it.
(I know it's a joke but I find it fun to entertain the idea.)

3 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

It's VERY close. If they release infested kitguns and the second Necramech at the same time, non-founders and founders will both get it in that patch.

Founders are currently 1 weapon away, non-founders are 5.

I think they want to get us there asap for some reason.  Otherwise they wouldn't have added all them pets.  Whatever the plan is, they already have it figured out pretty well I'd imagine.

I made a threat about this some months ago. MR30 will result in one of the following 2 outcomes:

1) The reward is small and inconsequential to gameplay (Cosmetics). This makes mastery past MR16 pointless besides the QoL benefits. 

2) The reward is so good that it makes the grind past MR16 worth it. This in turn makes mastery feel mandatory. 

Wishes for MR30:

Early Adult Operator Charachter Editor, kiddo will still be the only one playable until duviri.

Special Cosmetic set, syandana, armor set ephemera, glyph (please not another excal skin!)

True Master Relay: Ghost town relay, but when you see someone else you can tell each other how cool you are.

Reuseable Super Forma BP, takes a full week to craft, uses 10 Forma, but doesn't reset your gear

Expectation:

Glyph + First person to reach it gets mentioned on stream.

What will happen is that I will continue to not grind MR fodder.

My MR for the last several ranks has been mostly warframes, pets and weapons that are reportedly fun to use. If I happen to get to MR30 someday by that progress, so be it.

I think I'm just below MR28 right now, and I probably have enough crafted items in my foundry to get me to MR29. I'm just too sick of Hydron/Berehynia/whatever the affinity farm flavor of the month node is these days to have to level every trash item that is thrown at us these days that can't keep up with newer content without a riven.

Archived