Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The A B C Customizable Tabs

Bitfly

I really enjoy the add of tab A, B and C to both item upgrading and appearance customization.

For those who didn't notice, there's a tab named 'A', 'B' and 'C' when you go to Upgrade or

Appearance menu for your items, allowing you to save 3 setups.

One thing I'm really missing though... I wish the game would remember my previously selected

tab upon gear change (Appearance) and my previously selected build upon login (Upgrades).

Right now, when you log in it resets your last used mod setup to default tab A (though not colors)

and when you switch gears it will use default Appearance tab A rather than whichever used last.

Yeah, it's annoying how it defaults to the A tab and doen't remember your last selected tab.

On another note, there should be a A B C selection on the main gear menu that lets you cycle warframe/weapon combos. Or at least when you equip a warframe have the game remember what guns you previously had equipped with that frame and autoswitch the gear. 

Yeah, it's annoying how it defaults to the A tab and doen't remember your last selected tab.

On another note, there should be a A B C selection on the main gear menu that lets you cycle warframe/weapon combos. Or at least when you equip a warframe have the game remember what guns you previously had equipped with that frame and autoswitch the gear. 

never noticed that but now it makes sense why i keep having enemy radar insted of siphon equipped :P