Livestream Schedule: September 14 - 18

[DE]Helen

On 2020-09-11 at 1:28 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: 15 x Daughter Token
  • Tuesday: 15 x Mother Token
  • Wednesday: 15 x Father Token
  • Thursday: 15 x Otak Token
  • Friday: 3 x Son Token

This week’s Drops are all about family!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

There is a Home Devstream scheduled for Friday, September 18 @ 2:00PM ET! Expect a post with more info in the Livestreams & Contests subforum later this coming week

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hello there. I watched at least a half hour yesterday at 1pm eastern and I never received the daughter tokens. Can you help me out please. My twitch account is Cwa1978, in game name is Special-American, I’m on PS4

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)Special-American a dit :

Hello there. I watched at least a half hour yesterday at 1pm eastern and I never received the daughter tokens. Can you help me out please. My twitch account is Cwa1978, in game name is Special-American, I’m on PS4

Hello, did you follow the steps written into the hidden content from @[DE]Helenpost ?

The drops have been weird for me as well. I didn't get the Mother tokens today despite watching (actually watching, not just in the background) the entire stream. But yesterday's drops worked fine and I got my Daughter tokens. But last week's didn't work on Thursday and I didn't get my Scintillant.... but last week's worked on Wednesday...

Although they've been very intermittent these last 2 weeks, they were much more consistent before, and I have a huge collection of duplicate Prex cards from when that was a thing. My accounts must be properly linked if I'm getting most of the drops, and I don't want to change the linking for fear it'll break it completely.

I'm lucky it was the Mother tokens that I missed, compared to those of you who missed Daughter (though that I certainly needed that Scintillant last week), but I'm more worried about missing Otak's and especially Son's.

52 minutes ago, zipilgrim said:

The drops have been weird for me as well. I didn't get the Mother tokens today despite watching (actually watching, not just in the background) the entire stream. But yesterday's drops worked fine and I got my Daughter tokens. But last week's didn't work on Thursday and I didn't get my Scintillant.... but last week's worked on Wednesday...

Although they've been very intermittent these last 2 weeks, they were much more consistent before, and I have a huge collection of duplicate Prex cards from when that was a thing. My accounts must be properly linked if I'm getting most of the drops, and I don't want to change the linking for fear it'll break it completely.

I'm lucky it was the Mother tokens that I missed, compared to those of you who missed Daughter (though that I certainly needed that Scintillant last week), but I'm more worried about missing Otak's and especially Son's.

First time I'm having a similar issue. I didn't get Monday's tokens when I had it running in the background, even checking in when I heard something interesting, but I got today's drop with no issue.

48 minutes ago, Os1ris said:

Do we get an inbox message if we receive the drops or something?

Yeah :)

Assuming you've successfully received the drop (Unfortunately not everyone's been able to in the past, due to varying reasons), Teshin will send you an inbox message in-game with the thing(s). That being said, the Twitch website is not part of that notice-wise, so you'll only ever hear about getting the drop from Teshin. Thankfully, Twitch Prime has nothing to do with getting drops or not to boot, (I've seen and heard of cases where people thought you needed Twitch Prime for some reason before) so it's free!

At least in my experience, you just need to make sure your status is set to "online" once you're about to start watching a particular stream for a specified amount of time.

13 hours ago, Mithras1898 said:

First time I'm having a similar issue. I didn't get Monday's tokens when I had it running in the background, even checking in when I heard something interesting, but I got today's drop with no issue.

I too have been having issues with drops.
First started noticing the issue with the scintillant drop. Prior to the scinitillant drop day i was getting prex cards right and left, but after the official drops something happened to my twitch connection and upon logging in to WF account i noticed my connection was broken between Twitch and WF (had a working connection for 3 years no issue).  
Decided to reconnect the two accounts and was able to get the twitch yesterday from DE_Rebs stream (x15 Mother Tokens).
Today on DE_Taylor's stream been watching for now 60 minutes and still no drop.

Something is def. broken on WF side or maybe even Twitch side. One thing to note, I am watching another WF content creator's stream, so I do not know if there is a conflict with those interactions.

Archived