Livestream Schedule: September 14 - 18

[DE]Helen

14 hours ago, zipilgrim said:

The drops have been weird for me as well. I didn't get the Mother tokens today despite watching (actually watching, not just in the background) the entire stream. But yesterday's drops worked fine and I got my Daughter tokens. But last week's didn't work on Thursday and I didn't get my Scintillant.... but last week's worked on Wednesday...

Although they've been very intermittent these last 2 weeks, they were much more consistent before, and I have a huge collection of duplicate Prex cards from when that was a thing. My accounts must be properly linked if I'm getting most of the drops, and I don't want to change the linking for fear it'll break it completely.

I'm lucky it was the Mother tokens that I missed, compared to those of you who missed Daughter (though that I certainly needed that Scintillant last week), but I'm more worried about missing Otak's and especially Son's.

Same here on all accounts you listed.

Why not 15 son tokens like the rest that's kinda backwards and mother tokens we can get anytime grandmother tokens would have nice ... Sometimes y'all do things so backwards please get it together you guys please quit nerfing everything its taking away the fun factor of this game and y'all don't even realize this 

Archived