Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prima , Nanomachines Warframe V.5

keikogi

This Warframe Idea was inspired by @Unus   Freyman warframe concept. I loved the theme and decided to explore the potential of Nanomachines. The kit ended up exploring a few popular ideas on the community like simbiot frame. The basics mechanics of the warframe are basic skills cost resources ( health orbs , energy orbs and ammo packs instead of energy ) and all her skill have 2 sides the tap version of the skill affects the battlefield the hold version of her skill is a self-buff. A skill will use one resource and generate another so the kit will naturally push you to cycle through them. Refined the idea and posted it again because the old version got archived. This concept will suffer another major rework to further emphasize the venom aspect ( it will be the first frame to have direct synergy with operators,  her ability to atach herself as armor will work on operators too ) and the system integration stick as well ( she will have a modular kit based on technology of multiple factions )

Stats 

Health - 150 (450 at rank 30)

Shield - 50 (150 at rank 30)

Armor - 250

Energy - 50 (75 at rank 30)

Sprint - 1.0

Passive 

Stockpile - Prima stores health orbs, energy orbs and ammo drops instead of using them right away. Up to 3 drops of Each kind may be stored. Her basic skills consume drops instead of energy.

Note: If the passive is fully stacked , any additional health orb , energy or or ammo drop will heal 25 HP instead.

System Integration- Prima can integate two weapons into her systens (a sparing weapon and a Arm-Cannon ). These weapons will be used for some of her skills.

1.Explosive Synthesis

Tap (Hand grenade) Cost: 1 ammo packs

Prima creates a landmine on her feet and drops it on the ground. This landmine doubles as a ammo pack restoring ammo to nearby allies. If Prima uses this skill mid air she will kick the mine in the direction of the cursor.

The Landmine Pulses every 2,5 seconds restoring ammo. If an enemy gets on a 3 meters radius of this pack it blows up dealing damage to all enemies on a 7,5 meters radius and covering enemies in nanites. Enemies covered in nanites have increased chance to dropping health orbs.

Spoiler

Note: each pack sends 4 pulses but a warframe can only benefit once from the ammo restore. 

Note: Restores 180 rounds of Rifle ammo, 30 rounds of shotgun ammo, 60 rounds of pistol ammo (30 for explosive one), 30 Rounds of sniper ammo

Note: first pulse happens as soon as the pack reaches the ground.

Hold (Booster) Cost: all available ammo packs

Prima a set of 3 rocket boosters on her thighs. These booters will activate upon slide attack or jump/ bullet jump ( only activates if the player cannot perform a normal bullet jump. Each Jump or dash will consume a booster.

Example of the position of the boosters and how the especial slide attack works. Dash deal damage based on the slide attack of the sparing weapon integrated.

4fQ1WVJ.gif

2.Nanofactory

Tap ( )  Cost: 1 health orb

Creates an imperfect copy of Prima. This copy is dead set into killing the targets set by prima. These copies only have a copy of Prima Melee weapon. Upon exterminating the targets (or losing all weapons), the copy will charge the first enemy it sees and self-destruct and drop an energy orb. This copy has a copy of all buff, if the Copy has boosters it will immediately dash towards its first target.

Think of this creating a terminator like this 

tenor.gif?itemid=16896963

Terminator from Dark Fate.

And targeting like this 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2017-09-20_at_10.40.14_AM.pn

Notes:

Spoiler

Note: Has a small combo window, during this window the player may recast the skill up to 3 times to summon 3 copies simultaneously

Note: has a 5 seconds window to mark targets, works like the Sepulcrum

Note: Clone deal 25% of Prima damage and up 3 clones may be active at any given time.

Note: the copy has the same buffs prima had at the time of it's creation ( including the stuff prima crafts like adaptative armor , missel pod and generators )

Hold () Cost: all available health orbs

Creates up to 3 layers of adaptative armor. Each layer gives 200 armor and can adapt once against a damage type.

2. 1 Reactive Nanites ( Augument) 

Spoiler

Reactive Machines

Upon death (killed or self-destruction)  the clone will deal all damage it accumulated ( all the damage it dealt ) during its life

Reactive Armor

Sends out a elemental nova when adapting to a damage type

3.Energy Surge

Tap (Energy Storm) Cost: 1 energy orb

Prima converts the energy into a singulatry than fires it (stops moving after contack with an enemy or ground) . The energy singularity has a 5 meters radius. The singularity will feed from enemies pulling them towards its epicenter. If Prima moves tought the simgularity it will colapse sending a shock wave restoring energy to all allies hit( excessive energy is converted into shields ).

Spoiler

Note: enemies inside the singularity can´t fire guns or use skills

Note: Each enemy caught on the singularity increases it´s radius by 20% (caps at 100%)

Note. Each enemy caught increases the Energy gain by 20%.( caps at 100%)

Hold ( Shoulder Turret)  Cost: all available energy orbs

Prima creates a Shoulder Mounted weapon using the integrated Arm Cannon as the blueprint. This weapon will fire for 5 seconds for each energy orb spent. The shoulder mounted weapon will start firing as soon as Prima as enemy is within Prima targeting reticule

4.Reconfigure (10 energy + 3 energy/s )

Prima turns herself into an exosuit them equips herself into the target ally. May target her copies. During this transformation she and her ally share her buffs.

[PH] Targeting allies 

Prima reshapes herself into a armor set, shoulder mounted cannon and a pair of Tentacles (the tentacle will use the sparing weapons stats and its own stance and the shoulder mounted turret is a copy of the integrated Arm-Weapon) . Then she equips herself into the target Warframe (replaces their armor set visually and replaces their color scheme with her own). Prima will control the shoulder mounted canon and the pair of tentacles while attached to an ally. Prima buff this ally by increasing their health, shields and armor (Armor increase = Prima Armor, health Increase = to Prima´s Health, Shield Increase = Prima Shield). She also shares her buffs with this ally.

Weapons ( turret like game play similar to a gunner on railjack  but with acess to melee and more skills and buffs to manage )

Spoiler

Primay 

Behaves as the original weapon but with 100% inate mulshot.

Melee 

Strikes the targets with wip like tentacles. 

Charge Attack 

Swipe both tentacles at the same time lilinning  up enemies in from of her. Gains bonus range based on Combo Count.

Blocking 

Works on the direction the tentacles face. Blocking massively increases the damage of the next swipe 

Targetting a Copy (Hold targets the Copy automatically)

Prima reshapes herself into a armor set and shoulder mounted cannon. Then she equips herself into her copy halting it´s degeneration and taking control over it´s movement.

4.1 System Meld (Augument) 

Applies prima mods to her ally with 33% effectiveness (for example if prima uses Vitality her ally will receive 147% bonus health, if she has stretch the ally will receive 15% power range). Does not scale with power strength.

Going to update the post later with numbers and augments. Here the link to the archived version.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1177401-prima-nanomachines-warframe-v-31/

A thanks to @Gashabae for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know we were having a conversation under my topic, but I thought it would be nice to have a more centralized string of ideas under yours.

For Prima's 3rd (tap), I think I have something that might live up to the original design.

Have it so for x seconds (6-8 seconds) the shoulder mounted weapon will fire at the crosshair whenever Prima does, but if Prima has a secondary weapons equipped, the nano machines making up the shoulder mounted weapon would reconfigure into a weaker version of her secondary weapon (secondary mods apply). The base weapon could be a beam, arca plasmor-esque weapon, rifle, doesn't really matter. The base weapon will always be shown on her shoulder until the ability is activated reconfiguring it into a copy of her secondary (just to have a nice animation). 

I could see this making some interesting combos weapon wise. For example, having both the primary/secondary prime for condition overload at the same time.

14 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

Have it so for x seconds (6-8 seconds) the shoulder mounted weapon will fire at the crosshair whenever Prima does, but if Prima has a secondary weapons equipped, the nano machines making up the shoulder mounted weapon would reconfigure into a weaker version of her secondary weapon (secondary mods apply). The base weapon could be a beam, arca plasmor-esque weapon, rifle, doesn't really matter. The base weapon will always be shown on her shoulder until the ability is activated reconfiguring it into a copy of her secondary (just to have a nice animation). 

That can work wonders but I will have to medle with her 2 a bit so she does not put mirage to shame. If her 3 did work like that right now she would be able to put 8 weapons firing at the same time ( since her copies do have copies of both her weapons and current upgrades so you could get into some silly stuff) . But meddling a bit with her 2 it could be fine. If I limit the copies to only have her melee weapons and current upgrades there are two things that happen. First there is a lot of value on have all upgrades because the explosive boots give a lot of gap closers to the copies so they been melee only would not be a problem , second having the 3 up would make the copy have a huge status output and dps while gapclosing. I will probably use the mechanic of the shoulder mounted weapon has 1 magazine per energy orb used ( or a set duration per energy orb ) so the skill is more effiecient ( the weapons stops firing and the duration effectively stops ) 

21 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

could see this making some interesting combos weapon wise. For example, having both the primary/secondary prime for condition overload at the same time.

That would indeed make her secondary weapon more than just another weapon on the lodout. 

I just need to medle a bit with her 3 tap to cast it with the head since the whole 1 cast with the feet , 2 cast with the hand and 3 with the head is a neat part of the frame

9 minutes ago, keikogi said:

If her 3 did work like that right now she would be able to put 8 weapons firing at the same time ( since her copies do have copies of both her weapons and current upgrades so you could get into some silly stuff) ... If I limit the copies to only have her melee weapons and current upgrades there are two things that happen. First there is a lot of value on have all upgrades because the explosive boots give a lot of gap closers to the copies so they been melee only would not be a problem , second having the 3 up would make the copy have a huge status output and dps while gapclosing.

Yea... I hadn't considered the whole 8 weapons thing. I'm glad it seemed to workout anyhow.

9 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

Yea... I hadn't considered the whole 8 weapons thing. I'm glad it seemed to workout anyhow.

But that whole secondary thing got me thinking about an old idea.

I will not just make it copy of her current secondary because we already had way to many problems with modding for skills and stat sticks. Gonna import my exalted slot solution to her and integrate it on her ultimate. She will have a secondary passive called system integration to allow her to equip weapons to use for skills. Idk how I´m going to make her restrictions and bonus but it sounds like the best place to start

37 minutes ago, keikogi said:

I will not just make it copy of her current secondary because we already had way to many problems with modding for skills and stat sticks. Gonna import my exalted slot solution to her and integrate it on her ultimate. She will have a secondary passive called system integration to allow her to equip weapons to use for skills. Idk how I´m going to make her restrictions and bonus but it sounds like the best place to start

It wouldn't really be a stat stick. The weapon on the frames shoulder would literally be the secondary you have equipped. All the stats and the trigger type would be the same with a reduction to damage output if it seems necessary. Still, your solution sounds better since Prima can have one secondaries equipped for normal use and another for her 3rd, where as, my version requires the weapons be the same.

Edit: I kind of made it sound like a stat stick weapon when I said using secondary mods, that's my bad. What I meant was the damage output would be the exact same as your equipped secondary weapon, or lower if that seems too strong.

29 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

Edit: I kind of made it sound like a stat stick weapon when I said using secondary mods, that's my bad. What I meant was the damage output would be the exact same as your equipped secondary weapon, or lower if that seems too strong.

I was just speaking of the general problem of having to sacrifice the weapon slot to make a skill work , it is just that stat sticks are the wrost manifestation of that problem right now.

As far as the exalted slot idea. I kind of want to use it so the ultimate takes longer to get old. Being able to customize the weapon you use for the turret and just make the same turret available for control in her 4 ( buffed version ) just makes the player have a lot of variety available. I don't know what will be the available choices for each slot. For example I'm thinking of not allowing any dual wielded secondary as a valid choice for the slot and for melee weapons im thinking of allowing sparing weapons because they go on the feet and her tentacles are made from her feet 

Think of just the two lower tentacles of doctors ops but the claw is more like a feet with claws 

38 minutes ago, keikogi said:

I kind of want to use it so the ultimate takes longer to get old. Being able to customize the weapon you use for the turret and just make the same turret available for control in her 4 ( buffed version ) just makes the player have a lot of variety available.

That's fair, players like variety. It's like the helminth system... but with guns and shoes.

38 minutes ago, keikogi said:

... for melee weapons im thinking of allowing sparing weapons because they go on the feet and her tentacles are made from her feet 

You're right to leave out other melee weapons. I could only imagine how annoying having a Prima with a melee weapon with a longer reach than mine would be (while she is attached to my frame via her 4th).

Also, Hirudo's passive would make for one tanky teammate.

On 2020-12-13 at 11:35 PM, Gashabae said:

Also, Hirudo's passive would make for one tanky teammate

It probably one of the best choices because free life steal is really good but due to range and you not having any control of positioning might create situations where it is effectively irrelevant. 

And that train of thought lead me to think that unless the melee weapon chosen has a massive amount of reach it might as well not be available because your ability to use it is entirely reliance on your ally. So the only weapon type that would provide the utility of melee and have reach is a glaive but for it to make even a remote amount of sense on the visual stand point it would have to be the head of the warframe ( if the head looked like the hellos,  floating bits to thrown ) or go out of my ducking way to try to adapt this nonsense into warframe 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeNLxZwTloCcMfvzhCRMK

as some kind of new category of sparing weapons. 

About creating one tanky boy ( or broken frame in general ) .

On 2020-09-11 at 7:13 PM, keikogi said:

Applies prima mods to her ally with 33% effectiveness (for example if prima uses Vitality her ally will receive 147% bonus health, if she has stretch the ally will receive 15% power range). Does not scale with power strength.

This is the one most likely to find a way to break the game with builds that would not be possible otherwise. 

3 hours ago, keikogi said:

And that train of thought lead me to think that unless the melee weapon chosen has a massive amount of reach it might as well not be available because your ability to use it is entirely reliance on your ally. So the only weapon type that would provide the utility of melee and have reach is a glaive but for it to make even a remote amount of sense on the visual stand point it would have to be the head of the warframe...

That's fair. Having access to her firearms is already plenty enough to keep Prima interesting while piggybacking on her allies.

This is the one most likely to find a way to break the game with builds that would not be possible otherwise. 

For sure, this augment is cool. I don't know if this would end up being broken since it can only buff teammates with 102% duration, 93% range, 30% efficiency, or ~100% strength at the absolute most (if any one stat is maxed on Prima). Maybe lower the % effectiveness or drop the defensive mod scaling (Vitality/Redirections/etc.) if the balance is concerning to you.

Keep in mind that Equinox can provide an 80% power str aoe at 200% modded str with her Peaceful Provocation augment

while...

Prima can provide 66% power str (single target) at 200% modded str with her System Meld augment. Ofc Prima can provide a lot of other stat buffs, but they're still single target with a hefty effectiveness decrease. I think the augment is balanced enough as is.

12 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

That's fair. Having access to her firearms is already plenty enough to keep Prima interesting while piggybacking on her allies.

It´s more about blocking them dps really, also while on the turret on the railjack I always feel like E should do something. The glaive could be a neat granade to thrown but man that would be a werid visual to have something akin a helios for a head. Somethink like this head

demitsorou-v-endy-ceph-csp-1280.jpg?1563

art from demi matus , https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8lLQ1w

But being able to move away from the body and act independly

29 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

93% range

This scares me , it is the most likely to create a new degenate strategy. I´m thinking on changing it to give the full effect of the first 3 mods ( left to right ) so it is easyr to build around.

2 hours ago, keikogi said:

It´s more about blocking them dps really, also while on the turret on the railjack I always feel like E should do something. The glaive could be a neat granade to thrown but man that would be a werid visual to have something akin a helios for a head. Somethink like this head

Maybe have it so killing x amount of enemies (3-5) and pressing "e" will extend a lasso of nanite that hits all enemies in a 360° angle. So it'd work like the Battacor or Trumna's alternate fire. Depending on whether her 1st ability is available while her 4th is in use, it could even coat enemies in nanite. The damage it would deal is up to you.

If the idea of having a kill based charge isn't something you're interested in, it could just knock enemies down and prime them with nanite rather than dealing damage.

This scares me , it is the most likely to create a new degenate strategy. I´m thinking on changing it to give the full effect of the first 3 mods ( left to right ) so it is easyr to build around.

That's a good point, but adding Overextended to one of those 3 slots would basically be the same with 3% less range. You could cap the range allies can receive;

e.g. Saryn has 280% range (current cap), Prima reconfigures onto her with a 90% range bonus, Saryn is only given 45% range since the range cap is 325%.

This could work and isn't limited to either version; effectiveness scaling or first 3 mods. 

1 hour ago, Gashabae said:

Maybe have it so killing x amount of enemies (3-5) and pressing "e" will extend a lasso of nanite that hits all enemies in a 360° angle. So it'd work like the Battacor or Trumna's alternate fire. Depending on whether her 1st ability is available while her 4th is in use, it could even coat enemies in nanite. The damage it would deal is up to you.

There is precendent for "pseudo" skill casts on the stance ( Excalibur slide blind ) so something like that is feasible. in fact more practical. Its definitively a avenue to explore 

but i still think the glaive head has some potential as something along this lines 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtDQMKf99HxW59fnM9Lgo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaOhgJjsuyJOMAuep8IEA

But instead of a flaming skull , a glassed skull. 

That's a good point, but adding Overextended to one of those 3 slots would basically be the same with 3% less range. You could cap the range allies can receive;

e.g. Saryn has 280% range (current cap), Prima reconfigures onto her with a 90% range bonus, Saryn is only given 45% range since the range cap is 325%.

This could work and isn't limited to either version; effectiveness scaling or first 3 mods. 

That could be a good solution. Btw I think the first 3 mods police is better because stuff like rolling guard would work just fine so there is less special rulings to create and the player has a easier time preparing what he has to offer.

11 hours ago, keikogi said:

There is precendent for "pseudo" skill casts on the stance ( Excalibur slide blind ) so something like that is feasible. in fact more practical. Its definitively a avenue to explore 

but i still think the glaive head has some potential as something along this lines 

If the glaive head seems doable to you, then sure. I was under the impression you were looking for an alternative since the glaive seemed a bit difficult to implement. I do agree that the glaive would probably be better since the positioning would still be an issue with the lasso thing I suggested. 

I'd still consider adding a nanite mechanic to the "e" move, whatever it ends up being, if the rest of her abilities are not accessible while her 4th is in use. 

I'm actually wondering if that's how she is supposed to work... Can she use any of her other abilities while her 4th is in use? So basically, is she a meatball (grendel) or a puddle (hydroid)?

11 hours ago, keikogi said:

That could be a good solution. Btw I think the first 3 mods police is better because stuff like rolling guard would work just fine so there is less special rulings to create and the player has a easier time preparing what he has to offer.

For sure, I was just pointing out that the first 3 mods mechanic wouldn't, by itself, fix the range problem. Having a cap for which ever stats you're worried about along side the 3 mods mechanic seems to fix a lot of your problems.

If the glaive head seems doable to you, then sure. I was under the impression you were looking for an alternative since the glaive seemed a bit difficult to implement. I do agree that the glaive would probably be better since the positioning would still be an issue with the lasso thing I suggested. 

I´m not the guy the makes the art for warframe , it usually a friend of mine Masternomad. I can only tell if something is really possible artistically when I talk about it with him , but right now Cyberpunk is his focus. 

I'd still consider adding a nanite mechanic to the "e" move, whatever it ends up being, if the rest of her abilities are not accessible while her 4th is in use. 

I'm actually wondering if that's how she is supposed to work... Can she use any of her other abilities while her 4th is in use? So basically, is she a meatball (grendel) or a puddle (hydroid)?

She can , think of her fore arms , head , and legs (knee down ) made of robotic material. The rest of her body is pretty much grey goo. When she cast her ultimate this happen with the grey goo part 

8IfMjK.gif

The rest of the body becomes atachment on the back like this ( arms andds legs become atachments on the other players back) 

jimmy-dreadjim-ling-shiva.jpg?1425385713

Shiva from Jim Dread Jim ArtStation - warframe imaginary design, Jim "Dreadjim" Ling

How this is suposed to work game wise ? 

Well you use the colour and atachjment system of the game. You will murder your ally fashion frame by changing their colour scheme ( to represent the nanites covering theris bodies ) and replace the atachments on their bodies ( remove the syandana to to place the tentacles on the back ) 

She can  cast her skills nonrmaly because her 1 from her lengs ( it will always be the kick version since her legs are not touching the gound , they become the lower tentacles) , she can cast her two because it comes out her arms that are positioned as shoulded mounted turrets and the 3 comes out of her hands and the 3 comes out of her floating head. The hold version still aply as well but they will be applied to your ally body.

For sure, I was just pointing out that the first 3 mods mechanic wouldn't, by itself, fix the range problem. Having a cap for which ever stats you're worried about along side the 3 mods mechanic seems to fix a lot of your problems.

3 3 first mods probblem does not fix the range issue but it does make the skill more compatible with fancier mods ( rolling guard , adaptation , peculiar growth and so on ) and makes the skill easyer to proeperly customize. I could also set the rule the the same mod cannot be applied to your ally build twice so for example if the first 3 mods of your build are also on your ally build , you will just give mods 4,5 and 6 position instead.  

17 minutes ago, keikogi said:

She can  cast her skills nonrmaly because her 1 from her lengs ( it will alwasys be the kick version since her legs are not touching the gound , they become the lower tentacles) , she can cast her two because it comes out her arms that are positioned as shoulded mounted turrets and the 3 comes out of her hands and the 3 comes out of her floating head. The hold version still aply as well but they will be applied to your ally body.

Gotcha.

17 minutes ago, keikogi said:

I could also set the rule the the same mod cannot be applied to your ally build twice so for example if the first 3 mods of your build are also on your ally build , you will just give mods 4,5 and 6 position instead.  

That seems a lot less consistent. It'd be impossible to know what mods your allies are running with, so the first 3 mods become more or less of a guessing game. The mod order would become really important and annoying to set up with all the different polarities (possibly requiring to swap polarities to get optimal buffs).

This definitely has some benefits, just not sure whether they make up for the drawbacks. It's really up to you at this point, since even my suggestions have some issues you've pointed out.

hat seems a lot less consistent. It'd be impossible to know what mods your allies are running with, so the first 3 mods become more or less of a guessing game. The mod order would become really important and annoying to set up with all the different polarities (possibly requiring to swap polarities to get optimal buffs).

The way a want to make it works is it aplies the first 3 compatible mods reading your build left to right , so you would want to position your mods in the left to right priority order(same way people alerady mod guns ). Maybe a could thown it a bone and give a bit of free stats like infiltrate. Since as it is right now it has no effect that power strenght can enchante . Something like Ivara Infiltrate movimwnt speed bonus 

450?cb=20180328134507

This definitely has some benefits, just not sure whether they make up for the drawbacks. It's really up to you at this point, since even my suggestions have some issues you've pointed out.

I think trowing a attack speed buff (gun a weapon ) would fix the power level issues a elemental damage buff would sufice as well 

@Gashabae had a really crazy idea for one more rework but i do think it is worth while. Since the two main features of the frame is the "system integration " nonsense and the ability to turn herself into armor I thought of making these features even more proeminente. 

I thought of making the warframe was developed as an armor system for operators,  so they could finally bring the full extent of their void nonsense to the battlefield.  Therefore the 4th skill would have its inner workings changed a bit. If you target a warframe works as it is , if you don't target anything the operator comes out and prima will replace his/her clothing and gives them bonus stats and acess to her power set while they can use their own mobility system and amps.

The system integration thing also go all out on it and allow it to integrate both weapons and "technology " from other factions. For example, the legs could use grineer technology to launch a sentry roller ( keeps the ammo pack properties )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF8L4oztsexTq2I5HQ8qJ

Or a mine that uses charges up with enemies deaths nearby ( also keeps the ammo disperser ability ).

Essentially make this frame a modular armor set for the operator 

The hold for self equip thing would stay as it is as well.

What do you think ?

5 hours ago, keikogi said:

I thought of making the warframe was developed as an armor system for operators

Sounds great. The only problem I could think of is with the, "If you target a warframe works as it is , if you don't target anything the operator comes out and prima will replace his/her clothing and gives them bonus stats." It seems like Prima could easily miss an ally and accidentally suit-up her operator. 

Maybe change the tap and hold mechanic to; tap key to target ally or copy and hold key to self cast on operator? It would fix the misfire problem and stay consistent with all the other abilities' hold key (hold key = self cast).

5 hours ago, keikogi said:

The system integration thing also go all out on it and allow it to integrate both weapons and "technology " from other factions. For example, the legs could use grineer technology to launch a sentry roller ( keeps the ammo pack properties )

So would the technology be mission faction dependant or pre-equipped in the arsenal? If it's the latter, would there be options for other factions to choose from?

E.g. Leg armour = Sentry Rollers (Grineer), Crawler/Maggot (Infested), Osprey??? (Corpus), etc.

3 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

Sounds great. The only problem I could think of is with the, "If you target a warframe works as it is , if you don't target anything the operator comes out and prima will replace his/her clothing and gives them bonus stats." It seems like Prima could easily miss an ally and accidentally suit-up her operator. 

Maybe change the tap and hold mechanic to; tap key to target ally or copy and hold key to self cast on operator? It would fix the misfire problem and stay consistent with all the other abilities' hold key (hold key = self cast).

Tap and hold seems like a more reasonable mechanic and since the frame uses it across the board it would be really easy to figure it out. 

6 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

So would the technology be mission faction dependant or pre-equipped in the arsenal? If it's the latter, would there be options for other factions to choose from?

E.g. Leg armour = Sentry Rollers (Grineer), Crawler/Maggot (Infested), Osprey??? (Corpus), etc.

Pre equipped on the arsenal. You would even need to do a challenge mission to gain access to them. I'm also considering adding a quest line to get the frame where it starts out by the player freeing the warframe and getting the suit form and them latter on figure out it is a warframe and craft some of the missing parts so the frame can work without being bound to a host.

It is a bit o remix of an old frame 

These is one of masternomad ideas ,there is even a WIP for visuals but it did not went much father than that. 

About the technology ideas well they would vary quite a bit. 

A few of the ideas I had so far. 

Leg could be equipped grinner or entrati 

Grinner kick a sentry roller to the position , it will dispense ammo and fire at enemies on a cone in front of it

Entrati , throws a mine that pulses ammo and absorb souls. If an enemy steps over it , deals damage based on the HP of the absorbed souls.

For hands it could be corpus or infested 

The corpus version uses specter particles to create copies of herself ( same as it is now diferent flavour )

The infested version  summons the infested inquisition ( baptized and prosliztizer ) with healing and cc guns. 

The head would be either Cephalon  tech or sentient tech 

The Cephalon tech would work as pokeball ( catch all enemies on a radius and put than on a data ball ) the sentient version would do some hacking nonsense and damage amplification trought adaptable damage.

Archived