Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Subsumed Resonator

Superfluous

There does not appear to be any way to edit the song that resonator plays when infused into another warframe. This is most noteworthy in that you cannot lower your own volume, only the volume of other Tenno, since you cannot access the mandachord. If you want to use this ability, you need to endlessly listen to the same 10 second music loop which I find to be basically unplayable.

Would really appreciate the ability to either edit the song, another volume slider for your own music, or even for the current slider to also affect your own abilities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

at the very least if we cant edit the songs completely, at least allow us to pick one of our saved songs to use as-is... i went out of my way to specifically build a samus aran hildryn cosplay and put resonator on it, but then i found out that resonator cant even play the metroid song i made? makes me wanna cry.

• 2 months later...
Am 12.9.2020 um 00:38 schrieb Enzeevee:

There does not appear to be any way to edit the song that resonator plays when infused into another warframe. ...

there was a similar topic a few weeks ago. I also asked there because someone from the dev team was there. so far there has been no reaction or i have lost it from the radar.

• 3 months later...
On 2021-01-11 at 6:29 PM, [DE]George said:

There is now another volume slider in Audio Options called 'Self Mandachord Volume'. This should help you if you haven't found it yet.

Last post I know, but would you look into perhaps allowing the subsumed resonator to use our octavia's current track? The odds are if you have a different track on octavia then its likely one you dont mind hearing.

On 2021-01-11 at 9:29 AM, [DE]George said:

There is now another volume slider in Audio Options called 'Self Mandachord Volume'. This should help you if you haven't found it yet.

Still working on having subsumed resonator inherit the attributes from Mandachord settings? IE song selections.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-01-11 at 10:29 AM, [DE]George said:

Any chance we’ll be able to select songs on the subsumed resonator in the future?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-01-11 at 5:29 PM, [DE]George said:

Lol i havent even realized this answer. Yes, i have found it even before commenting here, no, it does not help. Not your fault, the devs just need to get on making it at least a LITTLE bit customizable on frames that have it subsumed, just silencing all your mandachord stuff isnt the answer. Still didnt get touched, probably even looked at as far as i can tell.

• 2 weeks later...

This is still relevant today. I think it would be very beneficial to see this menu addition added. 
It's probably hard to get working and takes dev testers' time, but customization is what makes this game great. Consider spending some time on this, devs.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-12-15 at 4:03 PM, cha0sWyrM said:

can we get a setting to silence other peoples resonators? i personally think its rude, like playing a boombox on the bus. i cant stand it when some rando tenno just sets everything on full 16th notes and blasts it.

in settings there is an "ally Mandachord Volume"  I suggest turning it off.

But bump for the ability to edited subsumed mandachord song. at least make it use whatever we customized on octavia.

• 3 months later...

Proof DE doesnt listen to use or care about us.

On 2021-01-11 at 4:29 PM, [DE]George said:

On 2020-09-18 at 4:56 PM, [DE]George said:

We'll look into this.

Dude yall just need to add the option to use the mandachord for it in the arsenal, it cant be that hard. or if nothing else just allow us to use a pre saved song on our octavia.. or if NOTHING ELSE, just play the currently selected song on your octavia. 

Archived