Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Prime For U11

Ibro156

i'd rather see more work done with the existing frames to fix issues we have here and there (small and large) instead of new Prime content. we don't need more Prime content. it's cool and shiny, but far from necessary. core game improvements would be more useful. 

Don't why everyone's hyped up fro Ember for update 11. Still haven't seen a post by DE offical saying she will be in update 11. They've always done primes every other update.

Was mentioned in the both the livestream and in DE's weekly episodes.

Was mentioned in the both the livestream and in DE's weekly episodes.

Mind giving time stamps then see I've re watched both of them and have yet to hear them say it.

Also

After going back and seeing every summary (cause they usual have time stamps) in the Livestream 15,16 they only mention her they don't offical say she will be in update 11. They also don't say anything about her in the Tenno Prime time other then question.

Also just to give more of a hint here's how this work.

Update 8 - Gave Vauban and Frost Prime

Update 9- Gave Nova

Update 10- Mag Prime / Nerkos

They usual go by every other update. Primes are so post to be rare frames not a every patch frame. AS Scott has said before.

I understand the next prime is Ember Prime. Just I wouldn't expect her till Update 12.

Edited by Gravefire

Mind giving time stamps then see I've re watched both of them and have yet to hear them say it.

Also

After going back and seeing every summary (cause they usual have time stamps) in the Livestream 15,16 they only mention her they don't offical say she will be in update 11. They also don't say anything about her in the Tenno Prime time other then question.

Also just to give more of a hint here's how this work.

Update 8 - Gave Vauban and Frost Prime

Update 9- Gave Nova

Update 10- Mag Prime / Nerkos

They usual go by every other update. Primes are so post to be rare frames not a every patch frame. AS Scott has said before.

You must be deaf.