Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arrow impact sound is global

PhillTheVoid

I am able to hear the impact sound of someone else hitting a target with their bow regardless of distance to player or target. I've noticed it in several games when someone else is using the Paris Prime specifically. Not sure if it's all bows or just the Paris Prime, but it seems to be 100% reproducible with Paris Prime at least. 

• 3 months later...

It's been a few months since OP started this thread, but this issue apparently still persists.

I was not aware of this problem until recently, when I could hear the firing sound of a bow as if I would be the one firing it.

To be more specific: I was playing on Saturn/Helene in a squad of 4 people. One squadmate played as Wukong Prime, the Wukong clone wielded a Paris Prime.

No matter where I was standing on the map - even when on the opposite part of the map, away from the other squad members (~50m plus) - I could consistently hear the firing sound of the Paris Prime throughout the entire defense mission, every time it was fired.

3 hours ago, Psychosomatis said:

It's been a few months since OP started this thread, but this issue apparently still persists.

I was not aware of this problem until recently, when I could hear the firing sound of a bow as if I would be the one firing it.

To be more specific: I was playing on Saturn/Helene in a squad of 4 people. One squadmate played as Wukong Prime, the Wukong clone wielded a Paris Prime.

No matter where I was standing on the map - even when on the opposite part of the map, away from the other squad members (~50m plus) - I could consistently hear the firing sound of the Paris Prime throughout the entire defense mission, every time it was fired.

Thanks for the follow up report. This will be fixed in the next Hotfix.

Archived