What is next after Deimos? Some of my thoughts about Open World Areas ( I Really Hope Duviri is not an Open World, I think were done with that.)

Question

Im not finished in Deimos... yet. But looking back to Cetus and Fortuna, playing with friends that didnt play that Islands in the launch and dont wanna play because theres lots of grinds. The only thing left for me are the Glyphs.

I really hate Content Islands, I wish DE will have a form to connect them besides putting resources of every Open World inside a new Warframe. There are some things that I think need to be estabilished, somehow.

Cetus> Events, Rewards, Lore, Quests, High Level content.

Fortuna> Third Orb Mother, Animals roaming, Some use to the "Capture Base" minigame, K-drives competitive races, Lore for Ticker, Business, Legs, Lil Duck???  , New uses for Toroids, World Bosses Please?

Deimos(I know there will be new things) > A Big boss, Events, Quests, Lore of the Old War and the Necramechs.

Misc: Some thoughts about Open World Areas only activities > Tranq Rifle RADAR, Better Mining Hud, Excavator to Resources (Defend the objetive type of mission to reward you Minerals and Gems), Fishing Areas free of enemies, Cave System expanded(More areas to fish, mine and hang out while not shooting enemies, Better Rewards like Event Mods(much like the Acolytes mods in Deimos) Dual stats mods.

And the thing I Want most: RAILJACK TRAVELING SYSTEM

Make a Big open space Area with the Planets for us to Anchor and teleport to the open world Without the needing of choosing between Orbiter or City, Lets have Railjack doing part of some events too. RIP link-op.

6 answers to this question

I agree with Drasiel, definitely would recommend putting this in feedback or general discussion just because that’s where DE would most likely see it, but definitely some questions in here that other players can answer. For the Open Worlds, despite issues with each, they each provide a lot of depth to the Origin system beyond Tenno vs enemy factions. They provide a Tenno vs other faction environment that also enables to incorporate lore. On the Plains it’s the fish statues (either Thousand Year or Thousand Eye, don’t remember which), on Fortuna it’s the mem fragments, and OP, this directly meets what you’re looking for with Business and others. I don’t remember which Solaris have fragments, but there are 5 for each Solaris that has one, and they all have transmissions in them.

I feel you on Railjack. It would be nice to tie it all together. Like many co-op PvE games, there’s an off-mission area, and then there are mission areas. Providing an actual transition between off-mission and mission areas through actual gameplay and not just a loading screen would be great, but it’s also something delicate that I’m sure DE is hesitant to implement in the event that it does more harm than good. I think I’m the grand scheme of things, the best we can do is provide feedback and help DE bring those features to the game through constructive criticism and good communication. At the very least, if you’re hungry for lore, replay quests and track down all of the fragments/prex cards/whatever, and really analyze them. There’s a Warframe lore section of the community on the forums and YouTube; look for it and see if it’s something you like. Definitely a lot of cool theories out there about lots of stuff.

I hope this helped.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Out of curiosity why did you put this in players helping players and not general discussion or feedback? 

because he wants us to get behind him and back him up on this....notice how in the title he says "i think we're done with that"....apparently someone appointed him to speak for everybody.....i wonder who that was?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Out of curiosity why did you put this in players helping players and not general discussion or feedback? 

Good question.

27 minutes ago, operational said:

And the thing I Want most: RAILJACK TRAVELING SYSTEM

Make a Big open space Area with the Planets for us to Anchor and teleport to the open world Without the needing of choosing between Orbiter or City, Lets have Railjack doing part of some events too. RIP link-op.

Ye, big R.I.P on that one. I am still annoyed at the fact that despite it clearly being possible, infact it already exists in the game through Gara's quest, you can not extract from anywhere on the map.

Can't call in your landing craft for extraction, even though you do precisely that during Saya's Vigil.
Railjack came down to Orb Vallis for that one Fortuna trailer and we haven't seen it so close to the ground since.

The code is already there DE (at least for landing craft), I am just requesting you turn it into a gear item.

I really like the smaller size and comparatively limited grinding scope of Deimos. I hope any future 'landscapes' in WF will pursue this trend further.

I also hope that existing grinds will be reduced whenever new grinds are introduced, so that the cumulative grind of all things doesnt get entirely out of hand.

• Like 1

Guys I really thought about posting this in the feedback area but I know thats not something we can control atm. I just wanna read your thoughts about my ideas and got some of yours too.

I got new friends and they really dont wanna play PoE or Orb Vallis, the grind is not worth it and Im thinking that Deimos is done for now, and it launched is less then a month, the grind for Scintilant was really bad but now theres nothing to do with that thing, 3 itens use Scintilant, just 3. Looking back to the other open world areas theres nothing to do with their gems either.