Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captured Companion Wildlife not usable

KenthNisshoku

9 hours ago, KenthNisshoku said:

i captured a medjay and pharaoh predasite and they dont appear in revivification.

i captured a panzer vulpaphyla and that one appeared in revivification.

9 hours ago, Ecchi-Bunny said:

Would kill to know what is wrong with Warframe today, i have run into this bug and many others today. Its somehow more buggy than when Deimos launched.

These are not bugs, you can only revivify Weakened ones (i.e. if an infested hit them). You can still tranq them then bring an infested nearby, and capture them only when you see their name has changed.

18 hours ago, Chewarette said:

These are not bugs, you can only revivify Weakened ones (i.e. if an infested hit them). You can still tranq them then bring an infested nearby, and capture them only when you see their name has changed.

So they made it a pain to get subpar pets...

Ah hell why do i even bother trying to get these...

9 hours ago, KenthNisshoku said:

So they made it a pain to get subpar pets...

Ah hell why do i even bother trying to get these...

its not a pain at all. all you need to do is wait for them to be fighting with anything (except you) for a second. you can easily just happen on the weakened ones all over the place. sometimes theyre already ready to capture...you dont even need a tranq or anything. once they are weakened they wont die (i think you might still be able to kill them though so be careful)...theyll just lie there in a "wounded" kind of state until you grab 'em.....easy peasy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-14 at 3:41 PM, cha0sWyrM said:

its not a pain at all. all you need to do is wait for them to be fighting with anything (except you) for a second. you can easily just happen on the weakened ones all over the place. sometimes theyre already ready to capture...you dont even need a tranq or anything. once they are weakened they wont die (i think you might still be able to kill them though so be careful)...theyll just lie there in a "wounded" kind of state until you grab 'em.....easy peasy.

Yeah you are right, after a while of playing turns out its quite easy. But its not explained to the player at all and if someone is aiming for them without going to the forums and wiki they are going to be very confused and frustrated. 

I ended up getting the one i wanted by tranqing him and then leading some Infested to the location to hit it.  Its much more complex than you would assume without reading the wiki.

And they said they ware going to be giving us more info. I don't need to be spoon feed the info with a tutorial but a popup when trying to make one saying something along the lines of "Weakened animals are captured when tranq'ed while already wounded from a fight."  you know?

Archived