Xaku Tennogen Idea

So a couple concepts ideas to throw out that could be a really cool skin

Amalgam Sentient: Xaku's body is made of parts from various different Sentients , and a couple Orokin style pieces to sell I guess we can call it a relic from the Old War?

Mutalist : Xaku has a Corpus Style robotic body, but it's slowly being taken over by the infestation, Xaku can have a asymmetric Helmet where the robot half has a vent filter around the "mouth" area, but the infested part is wrapping it and they begin to grow teeth like structure.

Tennogen can't change the body model - you can do skins, but skins aren't going to be enough for what you are suggesting.

So... no. The Deluxe is going to have a different body, but Deluxe skins usually don't take inspiration from this subforum.

Il y a 4 heures, Dhrekr a dit :

Tennogen can't change the body model - you can do skins, but skins aren't going to be enough for what you are suggesting.

So... no. The Deluxe is going to have a different body, but Deluxe skins usually don't take inspiration from this subforum.

With how the current pieces looks, it pight be challenging but it's definitely doable to implement orokin, corpus or sentient piece. Infested might be complicated though.

I am really curious what is going to happen with Xaku's tennogen. I feel like it will come down to how the armor plating works in the games rendering engine. I suspect it is rigged in a manner similar to the warframe helmets, as the Xaku animations have the panels shift around in a disjointed manner, which is sort of similar to Limbo removing the "hat" in his animations.

With that said...the jigsaw puzzle that is Xaku will be really difficult rig and not have overlapping geometries.