Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot extract Vasca gene code from Sly Vulpaphyla.

(PSN)Anedime

That's because vulpaphyla are separate creatures and not kavats xD

Whilst they use much of the same animations and even mods, they are a completely different creature. I'm not sure they're actually supposed to be able to get the vasca virus, it's possibly an oversight by DE given they use the same template. As far as I know, the only way to get vulpaphylas is to "craft" them with Son - you can't breed them or extract gene sequences

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this problem too with my Sly Vulpaphyla. I tried taking the poor thing out to the Plains of Eidolon and using the vasca virus curative, but it's not selectable from the gear wheel. (Presumably because I don't have a kavat companion equipped.

Adding the curative to the gear wheel itself, let me cure it.

This isn't a harmful bug, just an annoying one.

• 1 month later...

I actually was able to get my panzer vulpaphyla infected and create a vasca imprint from it, but the game won't let me use that imprint for breeding, when just browsing it does show there along with another one a friend gave me, but at the time of selecting templates for breeding only the one I got from my friend shows up....

Before you're able take imprints of your infested pet, you first need to:

• max level them
  • gild and name (for 5k standing and 10 Son tokens)

I managed to cure my Vulpaphyla by taking its imprint when it was infected, which ended up giving me a Vasca Kavat imprint. Sadly I can't use it further, which is a bit of a shame

• 2 weeks later...
En 26/9/2020 a las 22:03, (PSN)Yaleling dijo:

I've had this problem too with my Sly Vulpaphyla. I tried taking the poor thing out to the Plains of Eidolon and using the vasca virus curative, but it's not selectable from the gear wheel. (Presumably because I don't have a kavat companion equipped.

Adding the curative to the gear wheel itself, let me cure it.

This isn't a harmful bug, just an annoying one.

Thank you 

Archived