Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xata's Whisper (Buff) vs Enemies

JohnnyMeta

After getting Helminth, and getting Xaku's ability as well, then I decided to try this better.
I had done tests before but I really did not notice any damage but these tests performed between yesterday and today:

PtHkn1Q.jpg

Xata's Whisper: Now if it grants a damage in weapons when you use it against enemies, before that no matter how hard you tried, you could only see an increase in damage through xaku's own abilities

But this bonus separates the damage and does not merge with the main damage, that is, whenever Xata's Whisper is active, you will see a number in "gray or pale white", which is the buff effect.

g0FoNIq.jpgBXKc7sT.jpgTPk7wJX.jpgThen increasing with more and more enemies the same thing always happened, you fired your weapon and you saw an additional damage in the color that I had mentioned, that damage is the bonus granted by Xata's Whisper

The pale or light white damage appears for each bullet of the established multi-shot, that is, if your weapon has 200% multi-shot, you will see 3 numbers of this color, apart from the main damage of the weapon, in a nutshell, 6 numbers will appear on your screen. damage on the enemy, this damage will not be complete if the enemy dies at the first of a shot, at most you can see your normal shot + the Xata's Whisper bonus.

Then I decided to test against the Eidolon, I clarify that I know that this bonus does not serve to destroy their shields, (I also clarify that I have not tried this with other enemies such as Profit Taker and the other spider),
but to the health of the limbs it would be normal to see "Critical damage" + "Damage in white color of the bonus", which would be normal but:

OpFIGMm.jpgCombo x2 + 200% multishot (x3 bullets) +225% Shock Trooper bonus + 58% Xata's Whisper bonus + 35% Critical damage by zoom + Primed chamber 

Only 3 numbers can be seen and the additional number created by Xata's Whisper, never appears

And now

y1LbnWu.jpg

Combo x2 + 200% multishot (x3 bullets) +225% Shock Trooper bonus + 58% Xata's Whisper bonus + 50% Critical damage by zoom + Primed chamber 

The Damage curiously increased very shortly after getting + 50% Critical damage granted by zoom.

BUT

With Xata's Whisper OFF | The same previous conditions but without the bonus

wRDEKR9.jpgThe damage seems to have increased more, too strange. 

Thank you very much for your attention, Tenno :D 

Archived