Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee prime

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

I´ve had banshee prime for some time and it is just gathering dust. Is she a viable frame?

Ive recently seen people wanting to buy her, did a new meta appeared that made her better? On youtube the only builds ive seen is people using either savage silence, spamming sonar and/or using rolling guard or invisibility to survive, so with her needing all these because of how squishy she is, should i use her or should i wait till she gets buffed?

I dont want a warframe that can kill everything in a room in one second, but honestly i feel like she does the same as other frames but she requires much more.

If you use her i´d be grateful if you told me your build or way to use her.

Justo ahora, kgabor dijo:

I use Banshee for a hybrid playstyle, augmented Sonar and Silence, high strength, decent-ish range, Arcane Blade-Primary charger.

I'm using Sonar often, close distance with Void dash to delay stuns, survive using Rolling Guard and Skiajati.

I sometimes use Rakta Cernos for extra energy, since you need to hit weakspots instead of headshots, snipers modded for Sharpshooter aren't an option here for utility.

You might also want to use the Sonic Fracture augment if you can fit it on your build.

Im ok with your playstyle, but dont you think that her compared to most frames has to use more stuff and be more restricted in what she uses just to make her more powerful and less squishy?

Archived