The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merely a suggestion ...

AlexanderTF

I might be a bit out of my place about this but I think there are a few improvements that can be made...

Starting with the infestation ... they're creepy n all but after taking a close look they all look like mutated Corps troopers.... The runners that explode are bothersome but aside from a slight stun they dont bother much ... if they had some abilitys like Toxic that could be more of a fright when you see them ... and speaking about toxic effects ... the npcs that die leaving the toxic cloud ... if the cloud could be sucked out through the hull breach that would make it interesting and perhaps even give a more versitile way of combat ... that aside I do think seeing infected Graneers would be much of an improvement in some cases ... and maybe some new infected npc enemy that crawles on four legs is fast and can hang from the ceiling ... like an infector who will hunt down its prey to infect them ...

Aside that I think the enemy count in Extermination missions could be changed to a bar that shows the extent of the threat from green(good) to red(danger) and well the players would have more of a thrill hunting down each one of them ... Aside from only showing one enemy on the minimap maybe showing heat signals would be better....

Alerts downt really feel that important so if maybe there was some way to make them seem like critical missions.... And maybe a few new mission modes added would be fun... Like Delivering a bomb to the engine room and escaping before the timer hits zero .... then maybe a Supply ship take over, where the player could ether sneak through to the control room or blast his way through rewrite the defences and change course back to the tenno supply drop.... Or a Last stand mission where players would fight off waves of enemys to reach a specific part of the ship where they would have to leave one my one in specific intervals ....