Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Medallions Spawn of Map in Corpus Ship Tile Set

Qmoney

Twice in a row, I have had medallions spawn in the same spot of the map in the new-ish corpus tile set.  See the image in the link.  I tried to upload it from the URL but it doesn't work... apologies if imgur isn't allowed I don't know which one to use:

https://imgur.com/a/iOvYg2y

The medallion is visible of the map on the right side when wall-hugging.

16 hours ago, Qmoney said:

Twice in a row, I have had medallions spawn in the same spot of the map in the new-ish corpus tile set.

I can confirm this as well, here is a screenshot of a Syndicate Medallion spawning outside the walls, it's far enough that the prompt to collect doesn't appear so it is unreachable for players. It looks like the walls were moved inwards after the tile spawning zones were set, probably because there was a hole discovered somewhere during testing.

Here is the level info data extracted from the in-game screenshot system at this position:

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipDisruption/cmoHLO0FBSARR4txjiIFyBZsi4thj-KgsykoYQgC0AYCEAQBCcA.lp
Z: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/IntGunBattery P: -37, 6.5, 189  H:-28

37LLla6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Two more spots. There's definitely one near extract underneath that tower that rises when you get near it, and the new spy vaults have tons of them you can't get to because they were put into "identical" locations as the old vaults but don't share the same vent logic. You can't physically see them, but they are both on the map.?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

• 1 month later...

Archived