Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Plato Lua Spawns

TenDen

This has been an unaddressed issue for a long time. While this problem is present in the regular mission mode, today I was running Plato, Lua Nightmare (Solo) with Death Explosion and Low Gravity. In the 2nd tile immediately after starting the mission, I played ring around the rosy with spawned enemies until I had nearly killed 150 of them and was FINALLY allowed to progress on through the map, because enemies began to spawn farther in. In all honesty, the maps generated on Plato can barely even work if 130 enemies spawned between you and the extraction point with how few tiles there are on average. But this one match I was in wanted over 160 kills. Not only that, they kept on spawning in the room right before extraction until there had been 400 kills. More to the point, I was in the dead end room with the pillar that fell through the ceiling and repeatedly went circles around that small room killing enemies that spawned inside it. I've tried mentioning this before where I've killed an enemy from a distance and another spawns in the exactly same location the instant the previous died, which repeatedly occurred.

And so please enjoy this video of mine where I 'exterminate' all the enemies in my line of sight for almost 10 minutes straight.

Archived