Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What can I do to keep playing this beautiful game?

(NSW)papudazio

Question

4 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (NSW)papudazio said:

what got me tired of playing was leveling up mr, frames ,and weapons

Then don't focus on that (limit yourself to one or two powerleveling missions a day, if any at all),
instead just do what you find fun - use your favorite loadouts in your favorite mission types, without caring about "optimal" progress or whatever.

Also, did you do all the Quests yet?

Do you have at least 1 of each Floof?

Do your Frames look fabulous enough?

Are there Primes or other things that you might find worth setting as a current goal?

Set a goal that interests you, it could be because of the mechanism you enjoy playing, the feeling of progression, or the end result of achieving something. 

As MR8 I believe you are still missing a lot of contents. It's common to not even know a thing exist in the game as the game has zero tutorial and trailer. Explore more from wiki fandom / youtube video (of course you would need to avoid spoilers by yourself )

Join a clan and play with other people you would keep in touch. Sometimes clanmates could motivate you into getting something done. For me I started playing eidolon hunt only because my clanmate invited me and taught me how. Later I found out that I play trinity really well.  Then I started studying more of the role and enhanced myself in terms of gears and skills.

Shortly after it leads me to try playing other frames I wasn't interested in.

I believe the problem for you is that you set a goal/target that is too boring and long term.  Try something short and interesting, that might require you to try new things, do research and develop.

51 minutes ago, (NSW)papudazio said:

I'd like to come back but I don't really know what to do, I got bored when I started to upgrade my mr (8) and leveling up frames and weapons. What do you guys reckon I should do?

From what I remember what got me tired of playing was leveling up mr, frames ,and weapons.

Depends on how you play, personally. I focused on going through the entire Marketplace and building ALL of the weapon blueprints that were available to buy with credits. Also, pick up ALL the Warframe blueprints you can there as well, and start farming the ones that are easier to get. The grinding them up to 30 is somewhat trite, but you can generally toss them once you have the Mastery.

Keep in mind, some patterns require previously made weapons, so be sure to double check.

I was feeling a little the same, but instead of just throwing myself into the same grind, I decided to start over, on a new system. I have been playing for several years, and I got tired of the same old over and over. Made a switch account when HoD dropped because I wanted to try the new player stuff, and different controls. It's really helped me enjoy the main game on PC, and having access to more mods/equipment, as well as my little baby tenno on the switch with fresh challenges in basic controls, as well as limited equipment.

That said, it's ok to give yourself permission to just have fun. If fishing is your all-time favorite thing, break your size record for your most challenging catch. Play tourist and take screencaps of yourself in open world locations. Take out your favorite frame and run missions it isn't well suited for, or is perfect for! Dust off those weapons that are fun and make a cool bang but aren't the best of the best of the best, SIR! Or maybe write a fake blog or journal post in the fan section, just detailing the boring things your tenno does while you're offline. Maybe run a screencap contest for other people, or yourself. Take up composing with Octavia!

There is a lot of content in warframe that just gets ignored, because you can't earn MR for it. Dig a bit and you might find something that fits.

Or not. No game is perfect for everyone. Maybe come back every once in a while to tour through areas with excellent visuals, but not spend time really playing the game. That's ok! You do you, boo!

Archived