Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Teleport Doesn't Switch

CelsiusPrime

I just recently got Loki and was trying to switch teleport.  I used it on a naypalmer and a stalker and I just teleported straight to them like ash would.

has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah, it acts pretty buggy for me. Sometimes it works as advertised, other times I just teleport to them. My favorite occurrence is when it just Scorpions them (mortal kombat) and just teleports them to me. Not useful, but funny. Its just too unpredictable.

so update:

I've played Loki for a couple more hours since I last made this thread and I've not had any problems with is so far. it actually swaps, it works with teammates and it works with enemies. so I can't draw any real steps to reproducing this bug because I don't know what causes it.

that sounds like a trolling block, which is probably appreciated for the general community

I wasn't trolling. It was move like the other player was trolling my squad. He standing away a bit off from the extraction point. He was repeated moving close to extraction then move back and then repeat while everyone was waiting for him.  I switch teleport to move him to extraction then my group and I can leave.

It won't switch places with an enemy if the enemy normally can't get to that location. That's the trouble I usually have anyway.

This tends to be what causes this weird little bug. It has nothing to do with the rank or mods. I do wish they would refine ST a bit..

EVERYONE SHOULD LOOK AT THE COMMENTS I MAKE ABOUT IT ON OTHER LOKI POSTS >:D