Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What new builds have you created with Helminth System?

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

What abilities have turned your least used frames into your most used, or what frames have even more increased utility for you? Any overpowered builds that you have found? Fun builds? 

I've only subsumed Protea, Mirage, and Nidus so far.

I enjoy the utility from each of their abilties. I main Inaros, so I have a build using each ability for a separate ability from the Warframes listed above, all of them replacing devour from Inaros.

Dispenser to be able to run archgun 24/7/365 and to give minor support to teammates (health conversion for even more armor)

Larva- Ofc suck all enemies into one spot for either CC or quick kill. 

Eclipse- Damage increase is insane and so is added damage reduction (plus you can share this with teammates for added utility and support with augment mod)

Share your creations, what abilities did you subsume and with what ability on what frame did you replace them with? How do you like to use them?

Trinity Well Of Life on Nova prime. Replacing her Null Star. I think Null Star is arguably not a great skill. Especially since they changed how blast works because I used the null Star augment. I like how they changed Trinity healing on her 1st ability. I think its great that it makes the enemy immune to damage until the duration run out or you cancel the ability. I think its great for her augment. 

So I want to change Null Star to Trinity Well Of Life & put the augment on & also put Health Conservation on Nova to make up the damage reduction I’m missing on Null Star. See how Nova survivability is with this in mind. 

Not many builds just yet. Only subsumed 10 frames so far, and still haven't got around to farming for others like Chroma and Rhino.

So far, I've put Larva on Protea, Banish on Loki, Dispensary on Nova (or more accurately, paired Dispensary with my Kuva Bramma), and Empower on Ivara. Tomorrow I'm going to try Breach Surge on my Saryn.

- Blood Altar on Excalibur is a high mobility 30 meter near-instant teleport that stuns enemies and heals you. Makes him a lot more dynamic and lets you clear our healing mods out of the build for more damage.

- Pillage on Ember makes her immortal. At 1500 overshields + the damage reduction from Immolation + the healing from Fire Blast augment means she becomes almost impossible to kill, not to mention her passive increases power strength when enemies are on fire, so you don't need many enemies to hit the overshields cap for Pillage after using her 4 or her 3 on top of further scaling the armor/shield drain from enemies.

- Resonator on Khora feels like a cheat code. I expect this one will get nerfed hard.

So far I got,

Mark for Death on Ash - Mark them then Fatal Teleport to AOE kill everything.

Fire Walker on Gauss - Just helps build up his passive.

The hack thing on Ivara - Doesn't work on sorties, so I'm going to change it. Got rid of the Bow I never use.

Tesla Balls on Khora - wanted more pets.

Things I want to try,

Reave on Inaros - I have it subsuming now so I'll have to test it.

Larva on Xaku - I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to try to pull them in and steal their weapons afterwards.

Warcry on Mesa - Haven't done it yet, but I'm leaning towards warcry on Mesa for the attack speed for her 4.

Larva on Nova - I want to suck in all the Nova primed enemies in a ball and blow them up, might not do it because Larva (range) can't synergize with Null Star (range).

I'm really enjoying the ability to mix and match though and seeing what people do.

Just a few run of the mill changes.

Roar/Breach Surge on my high strength Frost instead of #2

Larva/Condemn/Breach Surge on my low duration Hildryn instead of #1

Roar/Larva on Rev instead of #1

Breach Surge on Octavia instead of #2

Larva+Augment/Breach Surge on Saryn instead of #2

And those skills are repeated on several frames since they simply work well. Will slap Blood Altar on Inaros when I feel like getting back to playing him, will likely try a support build with my high range frames aswell with Well. May replace Mach Rush with Nezha's #1 on Gauss.

I've just fallen inlove with Breach Surge though, it packs enough punch at basic strength and has a decent reach with basic range, making it a wonderful tool to line up and pop very heavy units. It works well on pretty much any frame that doesnt go negative strength or range.

edit: Oh and I will probably try Reave on assimilate Nyx and see if that works as a movement option.

Lull w/endless lullaby on Inaros just so I can call him Mr.Sandman.  it's fun.

Breach surge on Volt (previously had Roar on him).  The surge is a lot more fun and thematic.

Warcry on Wukong because...well, it just seems like it was meant to be like a Reese's cups.

I tried Rest & Rage on a few things and it just didn't hit like I though it would even with the augment. (I try to put abilities that allow me to play the ability with an augment and within the mod setup of the Warframe.)

Captain Zephyr - Jet Stream, Shock Trooper augments to make a buff zone for the team. Speed increase, Dmg increase, Projectile Speed increase, AoE defense bubble(Turbulence)

Improved Eidolon Hunt Volt - Intensify, Augur Secrets, Transient Fortitude, Power Drift, Blind Rage, Narrow Minded, Primed Flow, Shock Trooper and Recharge Barrier Augments and aura to taste. I went dead eye for the rubico prime: that gets you 323% power then slap on Empower on your 4 and zenurik school. Use empower between every ability to stack shock trooper buff for everyone speed buff for everyone and then drop 3 shields 1 clip on rubico to take out a limb.

Wanted to try Ash and Marked for Death or any other big single dmg skill/weapon with marked for death. 

PS. Dizzying Rounds with Marked for Death is really fun and usable on steel path. Finishers for the win.

Nova - Pillage or Warcry instead of portal.

Wisp - Pillage or Smite instead of Sol.

Baruuk - Empower instead of Elude.

Nyx - Breach Surge instead of her 1.

Ash - MFD instead of Blade Storm.

Ember - Fire Walker instead of her 1.

Nidus - perfect kit, no change.

Love these builds on these frames. Super high efficiency, useful, and thematic. 

Breach Surge, Warcry, Pillage, and Smite (Infusion) have been my favorites by far.

Despite all the senseless whinging on the forums about Roar, I have it slotted in exactly ZERO frames. There are simply much better ways to increase damage, for example Smite Infusion, Warcry, and even Pillage armor stripping if you're using primaries/secondaries in higher levels.

2 hours ago, ShyGuySpirit said:

The hack thing on Ivara - Doesn't work on sorties

It does. I have it on Ash and it work's. Am not sure, but I think you need the animation to finish first for it to work. 

On topic, 

Excalibur umbra: Warcry, Roar, shuriken and infested mobility. 

Am gonna try Reeve, eclipse and blood alter next. 

Ash: MFD, (though it's not very efficient in a full squad) and the instant hack. 

4 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

It does. I have it on Ash and it work's. Am not sure, but I think you need the animation to finish first for it to work. 

On topic, 

Excalibur umbra: Warcry, Roar, shuriken and infested mobility. 

Am gonna try Reeve, eclipse and blood alter next

I might have to attempt it again then. I've tried it on Spy Sorties, it could have been a bug though.

Another thing I want to try out is Chroma's ability on Rhino for more Armor stacking.

Energized Munitions on Gauss and Wisp. With their Rate-of-Fire buffs it's a given this ability synergizes with them excellently. I mean, just try Grattler with RoF buff + EM BWAHAHHAHA!!!! Or Acceltra. Or Exergis, Tigris... IT TURNS RUBICO INTO A HEAVY MACHINE GUN! Just loads of fun without fkin around with arcanes.

Breach Surge works nice on Nekros, especially helpful with survival if you build for full Desecrate, because now that build completely changes it's strength and duration stat without harming the original build itself.

Archived