What new builds have you created with Helminth System?

This is what I've done so far:

• Blood Altar on Grendel's 3 makes him even more invincible to virtually everything outside of long-run Steel Path missions, and the energy income is unreal.
  • Ice Elemental Ward on Trinity's 1 with augment. A Guardian Derision and 90-degree S&A lets me keep all the Necramechs facing away from the group so they can shoot the back, and the armor boost plus 75% group damage reduction has made the grenades a lot less lethal for groups.
  • Energized Munitions, Fire Blast, and Dispensary on Titania's 3 for Bounties, Star Chart, and fun respectively.
  • Dispensary on Mirage's 4 for that sweet Radiation Arquebex onslaught. Having a lot of fun being an AA battery in the Plains.
  • Dispensary on Chroma's 1. Haven't actually taken this into a mission yet but the 1 is useless with min range anyways and a constant energy source would be nice.
  • Empower on Wisp's 4 specifically for Railjack turret/cockpit motes, Dispensary on another config as a test but keeping it because Sol Gate is pretty overkill for lower level content.
  • Molt on Banshee's 4 on min range spec with augment for easy in-and-out finishers coupled with an augmented 1, Fire Blast on her 1 on max range spec with augment since Sonic Boom is a nuisance with high range
  • Infested Movement on Valkyr's 3 to make hopping from target to target faster. Empower didn't give Warcry as much of a boost as I would have liked.
  • Dispensary on Speed Nova's 2 to make sure the 4 is always active and general group support.

I'm still unlocking stuff and experimenting as I can afford the goddamn bile, but I'm happy with how things have turned out so far.

Edited by Alpheus

Savage Silence + Marked for Death on Banshee makes for very silly damage numbers. By silly, I mean in excess of 100 million easily, and my max so far is 800 million with a reasonable melee weapon.

3C26760A6FFB4C9B59F90835C335EEC57B3C3A65

That's 241% ability strength, 100% range and duration. I was using the Skiajati in this shot, but I've had better results with a Sheev using Covert Lethality and a +148.9% finisher damage riven. I've done so much damage that, even when playing with some veteran friends, I've dealt 99% of the squad's damage. 

• Like 1

Breach Surge on Mag, Volt, Mirage, Vauban, Nova and Loki. Can't believe we got breach surge!! It's a band aid you slap on nearly any frame for a survivability and dps boost. too good to pass up. 

Marked for Death on Excal, Equinox, Banshee, Loki and Ash. Any invis frame or frame that opens enemies up to finishers becomes a nuke. 

Shooting Gallery on Saryn, Khora, Banshee, Nekros and Nyx. Any frame with high range is nearly unkillable with shooting gallery. Creeping terrify Nekros with shooting gallery is just funny. Enemies try and fix their guns in slow motion. Nyx's Chaos and Shooting Gallery is an OP combo, disarmed enemies that ignore you. 

Wisp is in a class of her own with the helminth system. She has an amazing kit and one worthless ability (Sol Gate), so many viable options for her. I have 2 Wisp crafted with different polarities. I have Roar, Pillage and Rest and Rage on one Wisp. On the other I have Ensnare, Larva, Fire Blast and Condemn. 

I have so many other combinations those are just the ones that came to mind.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ShyGuySpirit said:

I might have to attempt it again then. I've tried it on Spy Sorties, it could have been a bug though.

It has something like a 2 second animation before the buff applies. So most likely people are hitting the button then trying to hack right away, which will obviously not work.

However, the buff has no duration. You can use it at the start of the mission and it will hack the door on the first vault, use it right after opening said door, and it will stay til the vault hack itself.

I ran several spy sorties to test it and it works 100%.

7 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Pillage on everything ,

Cause it is amazing in any and all frames for most scenarios.

FACTS!

I never used Hildryn once I leveled her. 

But ohh my goodness thank you DE for this Helminth system. 

Once I started trying out Pillage I was like this white rice of abilities---it goes good with everything. 

Ok except for Inaros and Nidus (stop the jokes before ya start)

But really:

Pillage + 

Mesa

Nekros

Mag (its so unfair)

Ember

Banshee

All work so good.

• Like 1

I put Ember Fire strike (75% armor reduce) on my atlas. Steel path is a joke now.

How strong it is?

On 2x combo  i can one shot 150 lvl nox.

In body.

With my fist.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

It does. I have it on Ash and it work's. Am not sure, but I think you need the animation to finish first for it to work. 

I have it on my Ivara. I can confirm it has never worked even once on Steel Path, either inside spy vaults or even just regular alarm consoles. Ciphers worked just fine in each of those instances though (I was testing to see if only worked in the same circumstances ciphers work). I haven't tested it outside Steel Path yet since I have no issue hacking quickly enough under normal circumstances, but in Steel Path it's instant death if an enemy pops up and attacks you while you're distracted.

I've submitted a bug report about it already.

Perspicacity on Ivara : works when It wants, basically stealth goddess now x)

Ivara's Quiver on Vauban : makes him a defense god when the target is not a console Latrox Une during bounties for exemple.

Didnt subsume a lot of frames atm only 5, next probably would be Nezha Id try to put Fire Walker on Valkyr since I'm running constantly with her.

Its kinda difficult which ability will mostly benefit a frame as there is the type of ability to take in account, original kit, duration/strenght/range already there and playstyle of the frame. Basically Im not gonna put a range based ability on a frame which has no use of an increased ability. So well thinking Ill subsume from time to time and see.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

I have it on my Ivara. I can confirm it has never worked even once on Steel Path, either inside spy vaults or even just regular alarm consoles. Ciphers worked just fine in each of those instances though (I was testing to see if only worked in the same circumstances ciphers work). I haven't tested it outside Steel Path yet since I have no issue hacking quickly enough under normal circumstances, but in Steel Path it's instant death if an enemy pops up and attacks you while you're distracted.

It's most likely a bug, cuz it works  fine sorties. Though, I must admit, I haven't tried it in SP, yet. 

9 minutes ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

It's most likely a bug, cuz it works  fine sorties. Though, I must admit, I haven't tried it in SP, yet. 

Nah, it works fine in Steel Path. I just tested it. Every single hack, both the panels before the vault and the ones inside, all worked 100% with it.

So I will stick with, "they're doing it wrong."

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Worked 100% for me, just now, in Steel Path. Every single panel.

8 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

So I will stick with, "they're doing it wrong."

So what is the secret to doing it? Because the ability makes it sound like you cast it and automatically hacks the next hack you initiate. 

If that's not the case it needs a better description. If it is the case then it's not working. 

Am i supposed to try to exit the hack without attempting it in order to complete it? Because that in counterintuitive since it's fatal in some game modes.

Firewalker on Ember
MfD on Ash
Pillage and Fireblast on Volt Nuker (Pillage for more defense, Fireblast for big damages).
Infested mobility on Ivara for running on maps
Breach surge on Atlas
Quiver on Nova (need more tests but not so great in first try)
Null star on Mirage
Pull on Limbo, frost and hydroid (dumb for frost and hydroid, nice for limbo )
Warcry on Inaros (the problem of this skill is it need a warframe slot to be effectiv...)
Larva on Nekros (not so great cause larva range nerf)

I dont know what to use on Titania, and bile is a big problem to continu my tests :(

Edited by Dedalion
8 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

So what is the secret to doing it? Because the ability makes it sound like you cast it and automatically hacks the next hack you initiate. 

If that's not the case it needs a better description. If it is the case then it's not working. 

Am i supposed to try to exit the hack without attempting it in order to complete it? Because that in counterintuitive since it's fatal in some game modes.

No, you use the ability, wait for the roughly 2 second cast time, then use the console. You can even use it at the start of the mission, there's no need to use it right before the console. Some say moving prevents the buff, but I have never had that issue. The only issue, and it doesn't make it not work, is if you hack a console normally(or with a cipher), then try to use it for the next. It will use energy, but not actually activate. Using it a second time will work fine. This could mean if you have the auto hack parazon mod on, it might cause this, but then you just use it twice if needed.

So are there bugs? Yeah. Does it work anyways? Also yeah.

13 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

No, you use the ability, wait for the roughly 2 second cast time, then use the console

Then there is in fact a bug preventing it from working for me, because that is exactly how I've used it and it takes no skill. Don't accuse people of doing it wrong with such a simple process just because you aren't experiencing the issue under different circumstances. 

Replace Ivara's Navigator with it, on PS4, on Steel Path. Then come back and talk about results. Then it'll at least be in the same boat. 

18 hours ago, ShyGuySpirit said:

I might have to attempt it again then. I've tried it on Spy Sorties, it could have been a bug though.

Another thing I want to try out is Chroma's ability on Rhino for more Armor stacking.

I think it does work, I make sure the ability is active by looking at the icon ... it sometimes doesn’t seem to turn on... I’ll have to try some more to confirm but I believe it works if the ability is active. 

Infested mobility and roar mostly. I think that Silence is a bit underrated.

As somebody tryed nourish on mag? I'm pretty curious because if it recombines its magnetic and blast damage it is amazing.

Helminth has turned out to be quite a great thing indeed. Much potential. Imagine if they added the option to add in a 2nd ability that we have subsumed to replace a Warframes ability. There is already so much theory modding with the mix of abilities. Now if only we had a way to swap out our Warframes passives for some of the WF's that have useless passives.

Breach Surge in Garuda as a replacement for Blood Letting has changed my way on playing Garuda. In the Garuda i mainly play, i beefed up the Power Strength to 204% Power Strength because any less isn’t enough for me. I replaced one of my Arcanes for Arcane Energize for Energy replacement + Zenurik (which is one of the reasons why i didn’t get rid of Blood Alter). Gaining Energy, CCing, and Damage to last me for a while even against lvl 450+ enemies in Steel Path. 

For lower levels, i use Infested Mobility Wisp, Titania, and Warcry Nyx the Most (for gap closing in Assimilate). Haven’t used Mag and Ember in a while even though i went for Breach Surge in them.

Nidus is so hard farm on Eris,Protea too,Wisp no hard (but in misison have bug with boss ),Equinox some small hard -is 2 set Day/Night,=full set

I have 18 complete on Helmith Systtem= 8,7 Rank

Feed Helminth:

[img]https://i.ibb.co/31Qnrry/helmith.png[/img]

In  my Foundry have again 13 done only detect on every 24h+ now 4  on 1d  and again 4 (Revenant,Octavia, Simaris Standing-Titania,Inaros )

Note : In 7 Rank  from this resources : Remove more Criotyc and  Copernics

For solo :

Note for Copernics not  recommend for farm  mission RJ but (have chance for low Erath Prox around 5-6k \Veil-have mission around 7-8k)

Recommend for Copernics :Planet-Lua:Surv-Tycho  60 min around ( 6-7k) 110-115lv Corpus

Normal farm nope Sentien:De is remove this enemy from this area   :

Recommend:Use Nekros on 3(despoil) with Aura:Corosive Projection ,2 Arcane Strike,Fury

Operator:Naramon ful max+ (2) Arcanes Magus Repair (i use Repair  and (Lockdown for Disrupt)

use only melee Weapon on virial with good riven (must have slash with more melee damage+ maybe small atack speed 

Example i use Scoliac and

Recommend Smeta Kavat with good build for XP

Recommned you buy Resources  booster  and   drop chance bosster

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hmI0lJVnqhLhCwupEmbItsCcwHs_aH4G/view?usp=sharing

1h,12 min

https://i.ibb.co/W3mMQYt/Copern2.png

1h,22 min

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YLHQPLiIRZH6EOk23t9v6eKhlpZ18hc6/view?usp=sharing

in 1h20 min use Specter on 2 stars Rhino with  Kuva Bramma+Ancient Healer and complete on 1h,40 min

https://ibb.co/DCFMHVg

in 1h,10 min use Specter on 2 stars Rhino with  Kuva Bramma+Ancient Healer and complete on 2h

https://ibb.co/LZgFcXt

Edited by BDT_Flames

I've subsumed 13 warframes so far, and been experimenting quite a bit (OMG the Resources!)

Arbitration Cheese - The very best results I've gotten are from slapping Silence on Inaros, using +45% range (stretch) as the only ability modifier. He is also geared for energy from damage using Hunter's Adreniline and uses a Flow mod and Arcane Energizer for unlimited use of the 30s Silence, and plenty energy for his other abilities (which I DO use occasionally). With the 30m range it works very well for Inaros no matter who the enemy is (infested or ranged), but that 75 pt cost for Silence has made it less attractive to other warframes. I take Inaros to Arbitration Defense or Survival more than anywhere else, armed with an explody hammer and an over-clocked Quartakk. The downside to Silence Inaros is that he CAN feel a lot like SlowVa, due to everyone stopping where they are instead of advancing. FWIW, the abiilty I replaced was his #4, as I use Arcane Resistance vs Toxic procs.

Secondly, I really like the Instant Shield Replacement for my Excalibur Umbra, replacing his #1 Slash Dash - it's a nice tough frame, but not a tank, so adding shield restore is useful.

Some of the other abilities are definately worth having, but they have to match your build - For example, I slapped Speed on Rhino, and oops, it was only good for 2 seconds LOL. Thing is - a lot of them are not really 'better' per se, once you interrupt kit synergy.

:redveil: